100 Days until Christmas

21/100 for me, i'm at a 21st on the 20th so that could be my next none 100% day, providing i don't let any future WI's get me down like last week!

20/22 possible days for me, wanting to be 100% for the rest of October, as have no major plans until November :) fingers crossed for Tuesdays WI, hoping for an STS, it's what The very least I deserve haha!

Have got my gym gear packed and ready to go straight from work tomorrow. Going to try really hard to get back into going 3 times a week now, have hardly been in the last 5 weeks since getting back to work.

This week I am going to go to the gym on Monday night, WI tues, swimming weds and the gym on thurs, and/or 1 weekend day!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

nadine bowen said:
Gonna join in if thats ok doin from nw till new year which is 87 days so far 1/87 and hopin to do aswell as possible

You're brave doing it on Xmas day haha :) good luck to you, hope you have great WIs between now and new year!! Xx

18/100 (18/23)

Last edited:
20/22 for me today! Hoping it pays off at WI xxx

Ahh yes, 21/23 sorry!! Monday brain today!! Xx

donna88 said:
I thought I'd got it wrong, but then thought I must have been getting it wrong for a while. My minds mush so surprised I was right lol

No no just me haha! Xxx

Day 22 :D

19/100 (19/24)

24/100. I think I have this right, this is day 25 :hmm:

That's right, after today we're a quarter of the way there!

Back