100% July Team!

FaithFluro

Skinny (to be) Stef
Okay so I want to start my own challenge for July. Two days for all you gorgeous and determined ladies and lads to sign up.
There are 31 days in July.

To be a part of the challenge, I'd like you all to give your usernames, current weight as of your most recent weigh in and a target loss by July 31st (if you have one).

I will put all your usernames here with 0/31. You need to honk here for 100% every day. If you are unable to one day you will need to include the date/s that you didn't honk but were 100% in your next post. Failure to honk without letting me know after will mean your number will not get to the full 31!

105 syns are allotted each week. The week starts on 1st July. You may go under, same but above for that week will result in you getting numbers taken away (1 for up to 15 syns over, 2 for up to 30, etc.) You can spend your syns on whatever you like. You will need to Honk on here with your running total of syns for that week so I can keep up. As well as the 0/31, I will add a syn counter which will be reset each week by your names like this 0/105.

Example:
1st: Honk 12 syns (12 syns for that day)
2nd: Honk 21 syns (9 syns that day)

At your own weigh-ins (whenever they are) I'd like you to update your weight in your post too so I can also keep track alongside your username.

At the end of the month, special congratulations will be given to those who have lost the biggest percentage of weight (instead of pounds as I think this is potentially fairer) and anyone who had been 100%!
If I can, I will get awards designed you can put up as a signature but this might not be a definite currently.

I hope all that's clear and if any of it isn't, please post and I will hopefully clear anything up! I will make a separate post after this initial one for the roster. Please note that even if your name is on the list and set up, the challenge does not begin until the 1st and no honks will be countered until then.
I also would like anyone to refrain from giving me their weights until the 1st when you will post your first honk, syns and weight.

If your week does not correspond with these ones, please keep on counting syns and such as normal for that but only give me the syns you have from the 1st! This is tying in with the month and not 4 specific weigh-ins.

The main thing here is to be 100% for the month of July so the emphasis is not so much on the weight!

Please suggest if you want and feel free to begin signing up!

HONK!

Contestants for 100% July!
4th Week - 22/07/12 - 28/07/12 (Syns will be reset on 29/07/12)

FaithFluro: 31/31 days Honked! Current weight: 18st 1.5lbs TOTAL LOST: 8.5lbs/3.24%
Catkin69: 28/31 days Honked! Current weight: 9st 7lbs TOTAL LOST: 5lbs/3.62%
Pompey77Gav: 30/31 days Honked! Current weight: 22st 7lbs TOTAL LOST 18.5lbs/5.61%

WELL DONE TO GAV FOR LOSING 5.61% OF HIS BODY WEIGHT IN A MONTH.
WELL DONE TO CAT FOR DOING SO WELL, GETTING TO TARGET AND LOWERING IT!

Last edited:
Bump.

I need to stay on track this month - I'd love to loose 12lbs by July 31st - going on hols August 8th and perhaps by weekly synning I'll feel less guilty about those over syn days that creep in.
So my last weigh in was Sunday and I weighed 15 stone 3lb and my next one is Sunday July 1st.

1st Week - 01/07/12 - 08/07/12 (Syns will be reset on 09/07/12)

Largerthanmost: 0/105 Syns 0/31 Days Honked 12lb to lose

Hi, After yesterday I was just sitting here thinking about the saying little pickers wear big knickers and that I need to start a diary and syn counting again when I stumbled across this thread! My June loss was unimpressive so can I join?

Catkin69: 0/105 Syns 0/31 Days Honked 6lb to lose

Last weigh in I was 9st 12. Weigh day is Thursday. Next one will be the 5/7/12

Last edited:
Welcome to the challenge both of you. I look forward to having you honk tomorrow with your syns and official starting weights.

Remember that if you cheat, you're only cheating yourself! But, I trust you :)

More people are welcome to join. Even if you are late, you can mention if you have been 100% and I will again trust you. Even if you haven't, you are still welcome to see the rest of July through with 100%.

Hi,
Can I join please....
My weight loss journey started at 26st 12lb, 15wks ago & at my weigh in last Monday I weighed in at 23st 8lb with a gain of 1lb due to hols....
So my total loss to date is 46lb or 3st 4lb & targeting my 3.5st Award at tomorrow's weigh in....
I am ready to make July a big month....
With this & 5 weigh in's in mind I am going to target 18lb....
Good luck all & this is a great idea....Honk!! :)
Gavin

Good evening.
Weight is 9st 12.
Honk for today. Syns 12/105.

Can I just clarify re weekly syns. If I am under syns one day but go over the next day but have remained within weekly syns would the week be classed as 100%? Could I still honk that day or not?
Thanks

Good evening.
Weight is 9st 12.
Honk for today. Syns 12/105.

Can I just clarify re weekly syns. If I am under syns one day but go over the next day but have remained within weekly syns would the week be classed as 100%? Could I still honk that day or not?
Thanks

Hi Cat, well done on your honk. Yes, I'm only counting weekly syns. You could have zero one day and 40 the next and that would be fine. You only get a day taken off for every 15 syns you go over the 105 mark by :)

Honk. Weight 18st 10lbs as of last Wednesday and 8 syns

I need to stay on track this month - I'd love to loose 12lbs by July 31st - going on hols August 8th and perhaps by weekly synning I'll feel less guilty about those over syn days that creep in.
So my last weigh in was Sunday and I weighed 15 stone 3lb and my next one is Sunday July 1st.

Largerthanmost: 0/105 Syns 0/31 Days Honked 12lb to lose

Hi hun. Please honk for today! I severely doubt you've gone over 105 in one day so you should be okay to honk! Would love to know your syns and current weight as your weigh in was today!

I'd also like to update that being 100% means you should be making sure everything you eat has at least 1/3 superfree with it. I understand that sometimes that's just not manageable so I'm not going to reinforce the rule by adding or taking away days for it, you can still honk just as long as you don't go over 105 syns. Just remember that the plan will work better and you'll feel amazing knowing you've gone to that extra bit of trouble including something extra healthy for yourself. I did today and felt like I had really accomplished something!

Honk. 16.5 syns today.

Hi,
Weighed In Tonight....
Minus 5lb bringing me to 23st 3lb & a weight loss of 51lb or 3st 9lb....:)
Will honk Syn's before sleep time.
Gavin

Hi,
Weighed In Tonight....
Minus 5lb bringing me to 23st 3lb & a weight loss of 51lb or 3st 9lb....:)
Will honk Syn's before sleep time.
Gavin

Congratulations on your loss.
Honk for today 18.5/105 syns (6.5 for today)
Proud of myself today. Have felt cold and miserable all day and would normally reach for the rubbish but have shown great self control!!

I'm not very well guys with my virus so keep posting and I'll update the totals tomorrow.

Well done on your loss, gav. What a great start to July!

Honk. 0 syns today.
Weigh-in tomorrow!

Well done, guys :)

Back