100% July Team!

Hope the weigh in was a positive experience Faith!
Another early honk as off to work. 8.5 syns 36/105
Weigh in tomorrow. Cant decide whether to go to my usual morning weigh in where I have gained when I have weighed after a night shift before or whether to go to an evening class!! will decide in the morning!

I fast basically all day before my weigh in at the evening. I barely even drink lol.

I lost 4lbs tonight so I'm at 18st 6lbs and I got my half stone award. Going for another four next week to try and get my first stone out of the way! Came home to a wonderful syn free roast beef dinner made by the bf too and it was wonderful....got leftovers for later or tomorrow. Plenty of super free with it too so all is good!

A great big HUGE honk for me today!

I wish you luck tomorrow! I look forward to see them lower numbers :)

Well Done with the 4lb Loss.....:) :) :) :) Honk!!

Day 4,

Syn's: 9.5

Total: 39/105....

Gym bag ready for my 0630 session tomorrow!!

Night....

After a really horrible 24 hours I am amazed that I can honk with 11 syns 47/105 and I lost 2 lbs!
Have resisted take away and booze!
Faith- congrats on 4lb loss. Thats great!
Gavin- how was the gym?

Honk, 2 syns!

Waiting for your honk Gav :)
Well done for staying sane and losing, Cat! Only 4lbs to go for your target on this challenge :) So jealous of you!

Catkin, Gym was Hard....but felt great....
I have devised my own program based on Biggest Loser Uk workouts....

Congrats on the 2lb loss....

Sorry for no Honk last night, busy working.... :)!!

Honk day 5....

Today's Syn's: 7.5 Syn's

Total Syn's: 46.5/105

Doing this is focusing my mind (Great Idea Faith!!) half week weigh in this morning & looks good....
We'll see if I can say the same on Monday!!

Well!!! I went out for lunch today with a great friend. I opted for a roasted sweet potato salad. All good then my friend wanted desert. I didn't but then deserts were 2 for 1 and a chocolate orange cheesecake ended up in front of me!!
It was fairly small but will go for 20 syns for today. 67/105 so still ok I guess.
Hope you have had good days. Its the weekend and neither of us are working!

Thanks, Gav :)

Were you 100% yesterday? If you were, honk for it and I'll add it :)

Honk for today...I know I didn't go over my syns but I'm not sure how many syns I had...had boiled rice and salt and pepper chicken. The chicken was in a batter which they boyfriend said WASN'T deep fried but I don't know. I'm going to count it as the same as sweet and sour chicken balls so 17.5 syns...I think that's fair! It's dry fried mostly too so I don't think it was that bad! Unfortunately all my superfree was from the chilli, onions and pepper in the takeaway and I only had a yogurt today apart from that so, could have been better but definitely could have been worse!
Virus is slowly starting to clear up...still have my cough and a stuffy nose but it's getting easier...however a bad tummy has struck today...having salt and pepper probably isn't going to help that matter over the next couple of days either! Salt and pepper does awful things to me!

Week 1 almost done guys and we're all around the halfway mark at our weekly syns...I find looking at them from this angle GREATLY reduces your stress and worry about how much you're eating to show yourself you're not actually that bad! I think stress has a lot to do with weight loss so I think it helps. Just really the weekend left and we start over fresh with three weeks of out 100% month left! We've already all dented our targets for this month greatly and I don't see why we shouldn't meet them by the end of the month!

Well done, guys.

Shame about the dessert, Cat, but as you can see from your weekly syns, you should have definitely gotten away with it and hopefully looking at it from this perspective as a weekly intake rather than a daily one will stop you worrying :)

Hi All,

Day 6: Honk!!!

Today's Syn's: 17...Old El Paso is not good for SW!! ;-)

Weekly Total: 68/105

Feeling like I am coming down with a Chest Infection AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! :-(

My virus/infection is slowly clearing up...horrible and mucusy!

Honk for yesterday. 0 syns...went to bed early. Will update totals later

Pompey77Gav said:
Hi All,

Day 6: Honk!!!

Today's Syn's: 17...Old El Paso is not good for SW!! ;-)

Weekly Total: 68/105

Feeling like I am coming down with a Chest Infection AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! :-(

Btw, that would be day 7 :). Stop confusing me lol

Sorry.....Confusing for me because of my weigh in day.....That's my excuse anyway.....

So Week 1 & Short Fall of : 37 Syn's

Let's hope the scale's show this tomorrow....

Certainly showing it this morning!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

A little behind! Honk for yesterday with 15 syns 82/105 for the week.
Today I am writing off as I have had family round, had fizz, wine, blinis, chocolate and pudding so too many syns to count! Back to it tomorrow!
Good luck for tomorrow Gavin,
Hope you feel 100% soon Faith,

Thank You Catkin...

Have a great day with the Family today...

Not one bit jealous...;-)

5 weeks to my blow out weekend!!

Well the family left. I cleared up and decided to add my syns!
I only used 22! It sounded bad but wasn't as bad as I thought so I think I can stop feeling guilty as I know I have 6 days to even it all out!
Gavin, whats happening in 5 weeks? Something exciting?

Nothing overly exciting Catkin.

An Engagement Party on the Friday & A few drinks on Saturday....So a messy weekend!!

I really plan it though, my last two blow out weekends have both ended with weight losses....

The syns don't restart until tomorrow so you will have gone over a little this week cat

Actually you'll be one under :)

Honk for me today. Feeling very depressed and I'll today. Been craving cookies and icecream again. I just had a rocky road, a caramel and chocolate and a luscious lemon bar. 2 counted as hexb and the other was 5.5. Had a few bits from a BBQ. Gonna count 2 syns for the sauce that was over it...there wasn't much I don't think.

7.5 syns today but still a honk. Getting nervous again about my weigh in this week. I wants to get another 4 lb off but I think it'll be more like 2. Will have to see :/

Back