100 lbs gone forever

I'm soooo happy for you.........have you worked out what that equates to from PA's new list of equivelent weights??? Should be interesting.... 100 guinea pigs for a start :)

I've lost a 2 month old horse... and a guinea pig. Or as Princess Ames told me yesterday... wait for this... JUSTIN BEIBER lol

I prefer to think of it as Justin Beiber... and a guinea pig... Although I feel that Justin Beibers hair is very guinea pig like :D And how I would imagine a guinea pig to sound lol

I've lost a 2 month old horse... and a guinea pig. Or as Princess Ames told me yesterday... wait for this... JUSTIN BEIBER lol

I prefer to think of it as Justin Beiber... and a guinea pig... Although I feel that Justin Beibers hair is very guinea pig like :D And how I would imagine a guinea pig to sound lol

Yes, but the guinea pig is naturally talented - rather than being hand picked and moulded into another source of income for you know who. ;)

I'd like to add my voiceto the congratulations! Well done you - I hope you feel amazing on the back of this! And by posting you're giving a real inspiration to many here - a 7 stone weightloss in 16 weeks - WOW

cheers
P

Well done Jenjen, you have just inspired me to "get up and finish what I started". You deserve your century badge hun! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back