100 lbs gone forever

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Well... Had a little minimins party yesterday over in the diary section on my official WI day as this week has been a little special.

Monday saw me losing 7 stone...

Wednesday saw me into the 16s...

And today has saw a 2lb loss which puts me firmly into be a century club loser :D:D:D:D:D

So... Normally I don't update my ticker or stuff until my official WI date and I don't want to do that until next Wednesday.

But do you think that I can still have my minimins badge on or do you think I should wait until next Wednesday? lol :D

I am so over the moon... I'm sitting here typing this and I don't actually think I can believe it.

I'm a bit overwhelmed but I am so happy.

Ever so happy lol xxx

awww that is fantastic congrats x

Wow well done :D your such an inspiration to everyone whether we're new to vlcd or old timers you've proved that anything is achievable if you really want it :) fantastic x

Well done *jenjen*, rightly so that you are pleased with yourself, a pat on the back is due missy!!

Another inspirational loss and proof that with discipline and determination you can get through this with fabulous results!! :D

Ha Princess... You don't need to tell me twice... As soon as I read your post I was clicking that button! lol

Thank you everyone... I'm sitting here with the biggest smile on my face.

Y'know... The badge that I most want... And I won't stop until I get it... Is the MAINTAINER badge. I will get there, I really will get there xxxx

Wooooooo hoooooooooo Jen your bloody amazing babe xxxx

wow, that's great news! A real inspiration and i can't wait to get my 100lb at some point in the (distant, lol) future.

losingit said:
wow, that's great news! A real inspiration and i can't wait to get my 100lb at some point in the (distant, lol) future.

You will get there and sooner than you think. When I started this it seemed like it would take agggges. But the weeks move along quickly and the weight goes along with it.

Keep at it and you will have your badge sooner than you think xx

You are amazingggggggggggggg! I keep thinking about Justin Bieber. What a bloody achievement Jen. You must feel so so so proud!

Jen jen..........WELL DONE!!! Keep up the fab work, you'll be at target in no time, and then the MAINTAINERS badge will be yours :)

Onwards and downwards :D

I'm soooo happy for you.........have you worked out what that equates to from PA's new list of equivelent weights??? Should be interesting.... 100 guinea pigs for a start :)

Excellent work and well done. As you say, you will get there. :D

Back