100 miles (wii fit Jogging)

hi everyone.... Unfortunately my head isnt much better. And im in hospital.. Ive got viral meningitis. So im going to have to do my 100miles next month i think, as im so far behind!!!!!
Good on everyone else who is keeping the team strong!! keep going!!!!

Oh Kes, I am sorry to hear you're poorly. I do hope you are on the mend really soon - I will think of you (and try not to curse you!) as I collapse in a heap after jogging around the island. Hurry up and get better x

the nurses have been lovely!!! But the dr's on the other hand are not so nice. But im doing well. Hoping to be home tomorrow. Curse me all you like people but ill just get that pain next month!!!!!!!

hi all i was slack on starting and even slacker on updating on here
sorry :(
but so far done 13kms long way to go but hey its worth trying even if im not going to make 160km (100miles)
(i also walk outside 9 miles a week- school and back) so havent been on Wii as much as i was a few weeks ago
keep in keeping on though xxx
weel done everyone so far and hope your feeling a little better Kes xx

well done everyone....
im so proud of you all...

im now home. recovering... but am supposed to be doing total bed rest..... EHHHHHH

hello all!!!

hows everyone doing.....

im going to start a new thread for the june one. so if anyone wants to join in that (if they didnt quite get going....) you are all welcome to go for it...

See you all over on the other thread

well the boys did it!!! they cycled 100 miles...
now ive got to get on with this challenge and get it done in June!! BRING IT ON BABY!!!

Nice one! I need a lot of motivation too.. I am not really having fun with routine exercises but if there is a way to make it more enjoyable...I will be willing to find out!

so kes are you going to set up a june 100mile thread?
im so sorry i couldnt complete
even after finally getting my butt in gear my kids have gone and put a great big scratch on my Wii Fit Plus disc and my Wii no longer wants to read disc so gonna have to delay signing up for anything till i get it replaced
i know you can do it
now your all rested up and over your illness (scary im sure)
i know you 'll kick butt in June
good luck everyone

so kes are you going to set up a june 100mile thread? im so sorry i couldnt complete

even after finally getting my butt in gear my kids have gone and put a great big scratch on my Wii Fit Plus disc and my Wii no longer wants to read disc so gonna have to delay signing up for anything till i get it replaced i know you can do it now your all rested up and over your illness (scary im sure) i know you 'll kick butt in June good luck everyone

yes there is a june thread....

Back