100% on plan for October

well I thought I'd fall off the wagon today but I didn't.. :angeldevil:

looking forward to my skinny cow triple choc after my curry... yum :D

well I thought I'd fall off the wagon today but I didn't.. :angeldevil:

looking forward to my skinny cow triple choc after my curry... yum :D

Well done! :happy096: I love those skinny cow lollies. Don't think I could get through the week without a pack!

My PC crashed early last week and I just about managed without this place (only just its like a diet drug for motivation) and it was going ok until I completely blew it on Friday evening :break_diet::cry:I blame my DH who had been away all week on a business trip then comes back on Friday night wanting chinese, even when I had a great SW meal planned :sigh: Tomorrow is my WI day I am so not going to weigh myself cos I know it will set me back.

Going to try and start a fresh tomorrow :wave_cry:

I was a bit naughty on Friday night and had a Chinese. The syns only came to about 17 so I just had less the day after. And I have lost 2lbs this week!

How is everyone doing?

Doing ok so far thanks.. completely on the wagon this week. :D

Had a wispa last night, was within my syns and the first choc I'd had in 4 weeks...

it felt sooooooo wrong!!! :eek:

Nice but not in a rush to have another.. odd, as I can be a raving chocoholic when the mood takes me..

hey ho

How goes it with you?

Sx

Oh Emski :hug99: no you're not rubbish hun. Its awful that you're still not feeling any better, but you need to give yourself time to recover. Dont be so hard on yourself. I was thinking about you earlier trying to find that post and ask how you were. You'll be ok try and limit the tea cakes perhaps :) but dont beat yourself up about it if you slip a little. Pxxx

I hope your feeling better soon Ems. I am doing ok. I had a full Chinese on Friday night, but I still lost 2lbs this week so I couldn't have been that bad. :p

Well done :flowers:

2.5 off for me this week.. that's taken me over my 1/2 stone so am chuffed.

was sooooo close to throwing in the towel this week (well it was TOTM) as convinced I hadn't lost anything.

:D :D

sorry forgot to update last week put on 0.5 lb but was * week and this week i lost 3.5lbs the first week i noticed u put down -1 but i lost 1.5. thats 4.5 this month would like to make it 7 better get my finger out.

Debs x

Back