100% restart tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Vegas is calling and is only about 11wks away!!!

I need to lose atleast 2st by then and save atleast £400 aswell.

Will be restarting tomorrow with my eyes on the prize of Vegas!!

I need to stay focused on my prize as it will be with both my mum & sister aswell as my aunt who moved to Canada 4yrs ago.

I will be in ere as much as I possibly can as I will need all the support you guys can give to keep me on track.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrschatterbox

mrschatterbox 2012..my year2b a size 10

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Good luck babe...i start mine tomorrow too.... am planning on having a good ol scran and a few drinks tonight!! xx :)

4. determinator

determinator Banned

hey I am getting back on the wagon tomorrow too ..... had an aweful week .. ok till wed when personally seeral things went wrong and I ate .. and ate .. and ate .... was ok thurs although picked a little .. then friday things descended into dispair as my new job forgot to pay me ... so I am here struggling my arse off as had no pay day since 22nd decemeber .. then no money .. so again I ate , and have been picking since .. I am looking at a 5-6 lb gain by the looks of it .... so I am there with you tomorrow ... I have WI in the morning :cry:, then I am commiting to sticking om plan till i get to goal ......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.