100 Slimming World Days

Nikki<3

Gold Member
Hello ladies and gents :)

I am totally not a slimming world starter, in fact I've don't slimming world on and off for 5 years. I got down to having lost 3st 2lb in just 8 months and then maintained for a couple of years give or take a pound, never actually hit target though. I got pregnant, put on well over 4 stone and I'm now 3st down since my daughter was born 2 years ago. I was 4 stone down in November but then an all inclusive holiday, Christmas, birthday, new year, new job, new house happened and I've gained 1 stone. This last month has been focusing on counting calories and I've lost a measly 2lb.

So it's now 153 days until my wedding and my ultimate goal weight is 1st 10lb away. I'm giving myself 100 days to lose it. It might not be the entire 24lb but I'm aiming to have it all off by the wedding day.

Within the next 100 days (I'm starting this challenge on Tuesday 31st March) I have my daughters 2nd birthday, my mums 51st birthday, my SIL hen do, my hen weekend and dads birthday so taking those out of consideration the 100 days actually turns into about 110 if I chose to one off plan. This isn't the intention, the intention is to have no syns weeks and enjoy what I like on these days. I

I workout 3 times a week sometimes 4. This includes 2 spin sessions a week, a LBT class and a gym session.

Everyday I will be accountable for what goes in my mouth, my only problem I have is my weigh day. I don't particularly want it to be on Tuesday as it is at the moment, but surely if I stick to plan it shouldn't matter? There will be a couple of Thursday weigh ins when I have plans and there will possibly be a Monday weigh in on a couple of weeks. Fortunately for me I have a group nearby every day apart of Friday so it's not and issue changing weigh day, the issue arises because my nan goes with me and she likes Tuesday's because her friends go and it's the day she looks after my daughter.

Anyway..... That's a small history snippet and a bit of an action plan. Each week I intend on writing an action plan. I'm hoping to do this on a Monday a it will set me out a focus based on the forthcoming weeks plans! So I've already sorted next weeks plan....

Week of 30th March 2015

Weigh day: Tuesday
Plans: House Party Thursday
Syns: No syns Monday-Wednesday, party food and 4 double gins Thursday (50 syns) I will try and keep track! Possible syns Friday (20) Easter Sunday at nans (20 syns) TOTAL SYNS 90

I think I'm going to need to be extremely strict with myself because easter weekend is going to be very tough.

I found out last night that on Easter Sunday my nan is cooking a beef joint with new potatoes and I've volunteered the slimming world roasties and I'm thinking of taking a wholemeal roll too. Syns will be used on gravy and a couple of vodkas I think.

I also discovered that Thursday's house party is still going ahead but not sure what is happening on the food front, I don't want to sabotage my first week but I will be happy to maintain my weight for the next couple of weeks.

I'm going to try out some SP days to counteract the bad and I've already got 3 spin sessions booked for next week so looking forward to that.

This weekend I don't think will be majorly off plan because I've got a nice big chicken for tomorrow's dinner and tonight is cod. Just the puddings and 2 bottles of wine on the fridge I've got to contend with.... Saying that I might take a bottle of wine to the house party next week and some soda.

Why is it that social occasions just stuff everything up? I'm so worried about my wedding dress and feeling like an utter flump in it!

Is the house party food and drink, if it's mire the drinks side why not eat before you go so you
l be less tempted to pick if there's nibbles? And on the wine front stick to your gin instead :p xx

Is the house party food and drink, if it's mire the drinks side why not eat before you go so you l be less tempted to pick if there's nibbles? And on the wine front stick to your gin instead :p xx

I'm Defo sticking with the gin. I'm going to take either 3 premade cans or take a mini bottle and share with the other half. I'm not sure about food I'm going to text and find out x

I think I'm to a winner!!

Slimming world chilli on Thursday night at the house party!

That's awesome! You could make a sw cheesecake or trifle for pudding! X

I'm so excited to get started!! I've also had the go ahead to swap groups so I'm now going on a Thursday which will be so much better for me! I've got a free treats left in the house which o think we will finish off today and I'm going to do a slimming world day tomorrow and then I'm going to do a couple of SP days and my Personal Trainer has told me I need to cut the carbs so I'm going on a hunt for other healthy extra b options, I'm thinking mainly nuts.

The day has arrived!! And typically, I've got the worlds worst cold, sore throat (again! Only just got over tonsillitis!) and my daughter is I'll too and we were up at 1am watching nick jr so a lot of planning will be needed today.

DAY 1

Day 1: Brunch- 1 egg, 3 bacon medallions and mushrooms. 1 syn tomato sauce.

Snack - hifi bar (HEXB) biscuit 2 syns, cake 2 syns

Dinner - chicken, carrots, onion stew, with gravy and some stuffing mix 2.5 syns.

HEXA cheese

Syns: 7.5

Last edited:
I am so ill. Suppose to be going to the house party tomorrow but seriously the way I'm feeling id rather curl up in bed!

Day 1 yesterday was a success and the carbs were low. I have no food plans today at all and I'm supposed to be going to spin class tonight but if all I'm going to do is sneeze and splutter I might reconsider! See how I feel later at work.

Debating having an omelette for my dinner tonight because I have a nan existent appetite. Haven't a clue what food will be planned today because to be honest I don't have much in but I think maybe something like this:

Day 2:

Breakfast- porridge and milk (HEXB & HEXA)

Lunch - danio (1.5 syns) hifi bar (HEXB)

Dinner - cheese (HEXA) tuna and mushroom omelette. With ketchup (1 syn)

Syns - 2.5

Actually nearly dead. Feeling rough but I'm battling through. Off to weigh in at 3pm and then home to cook the chilli to take with us tonight. I feel so sick and I'll but I'm ready to take on the gin bottle!

Finally!! I weighed in yesterday at 10st 4.75lb a loss of 2.25lb

Yesterday didn't go to plan...... I still felt ill, my cousin was making hundreds of cocktails albeit only literally mouthful tasters and to be fair between 5 of us we didn't even drink a litre of spirit so wasn't too bad. Didn't touch the chilli I mad but I had a couple of pieces of homemade "healthier" pizza.

Supposed to be out tonight for a takeaway at my nans but I'm not feeling it. I may take my chilli with me and pass on the wine.

How much longer is the snotty cold going to linger?! Honestly, I've cancelled 3 spin classes this week and not even been to the gym. I can't wait to get back on full red days on Monday. Today is going to be EE because we have the left over chilli to eat so I'm going to have that. Today's plan:

DAY 3

Brunch - eggy bread (HEXB) bacon and maple syrup (3 syns)

Dinner - chilli basket with salad (5 syns for wrap)

It's now day 10 of the cold. Last night my ear was that blocked I couldn't hear.

I am off on a long walk today and then I have a spin class booked for tonight. The Easter bloat was 6lb and in 2 days I've already lost half of it. Hoping tonight at the gym and another day on plan will shift some more of it as I'm off out tomorrow night for some pub food as its my sisters 20 week scan and so we will know if baby is boy or girl!

Back