100% today...

Guru

Silver Member
....for the first time since last Wednesday. Please God let me be back on track!

I feel quite proud of myself.

Well done Guru - you should be very proud of yourself...

WHOO HOO well done guru.... looks like you got your mojo back!

well done Guru!!!
Keep it up!
Baby-small steps hun!!!

xxx

Of course you should be proud of yourself Guru - you have done brilliantly angel :) As I have said to myself many times and other fellow cders, it is soooo hard to stop once you have started to nibble/eat. We have all been there sometime or the other, and can all sympathise. But it's not the end...you CAN get back on this, and you WILL get back into ketosis and start lb dropping before you know it :) Keep glugging the water, it'll help flush out and 'damage' and keep you feeling fuller. Good luck sweetie. Hugs x x x x

Thanks guys. I know that by picking at food I am just prolonging the agony and costing myself more money which is totally stupid.

But sometimes my head doesn't win the argument .... the cheese does!

However, day 2 and glugging the water. I really really have to get out of the 18s this week. This has been going on far too long. And only 3 weeks till I meet my fertility consultant again.

Well done guru heres to one of many days on 100%!!
Keep the fertility meeting in the front of your mind at all times hon, and you will succeed,and good luck. Let us know how you get on xx

Well done Guru......I've been in the same boat......keep going!!

Back