100% WEEK NEEDED!!!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
So managed a 100% weekend but i know for a fact that next weekend is going to be difficult. I'm going home for the weekend (first time in 6 months), travelling down on Friday & coming back Sunday. Brekkie won't be a problem once we're there as we're staying at Premier Inn and they have loads of cereals, fruit and yoghurt, eggs, toast etc, but lunch and dinner are going to be a bit touch and go as I don't know where we'll be eating - depending on what happens and how much we manage to cram into the time.....................
Am contemplating taking a cooler box full of SW foods to have on the way down and maybe try and plan something SW friendly for the Friday night & then wing it Saturday and fill up on SW foods Sunday at brekkie and get back on track when we get home - but being a 5-6 hour journey i don't think i can go that long without eating and I won't be able to do a cooler box on the way back as i won't have a freezer to put the ice blocks in. :sigh:
Anyway - either way i HAVE to have a relatively synless week so i have a bit of leeway at the weekend......anyone fancy joining me? I know a lot of you struggle with weekends.....maybe cutting them out as much as possible during the week and making up for it at the weekend is a possible answer? :confused:

Woohoo your thread got me through the weekend so I am in and joining you on a 100% week.

So far today had 3 syns on a hot choc :)

Yup I'm in, no syns so far today, am going to try to keep down to 5 a day until the weekend and then have a little splurge....(max. 30)

Am also going to try and exercise every day (harder now its the school holidays), did 30 mins on the treadmill and 100 sit ups this morning :)

No syns for me so far - but then i struggle in the evening as hubby has a tendency to munch junk in front of the telly!
Am also going to try and exercise every day (harder now its the school holidays)
I wish i could do something exercise wise but at the mo just getting the housework done is exhausting!!!

I'm in.

I have a hen weekend coming up so will use flexi syns on Saturday when I am going to allow myself up to 100 syns.

I want to keep 100% all other days which for me = 15 syns per day.

Rayven I'm in! Given the advice you have just given me on the weekend thread I have to give it a really good try!

No syns so far today :)

I'm in and still got 3 days of fish week to do so hoping for a goodweightloss on Wednesday night if I stick to it 100%.

hoping for a goodweightloss on Wednesday night if I stick to it 100%.

I'm a wednesday weigher too!! Have been sticking to 15 syns a day this week (although going to try and have less today and tomorrow in anticipation of next weekend!) and thats a lot less than i have been having so hoping for a good loss too! GOOD LUCK!!

I'm in. We fly to cuba 3 weeks today and i want to lose as much weight as possible.Hoping to manage all 3 weeks at 100%.

I'm in. We fly to cuba 3 weeks today

Oooooh how exciting! Good luck with the losses between now and then - and what an incentive! I'm soooo jealous! ;)

I'm going to be 100% this week. Counting my syns on a weekly basis, and used a total of 44 over the weekend which leaves me with 61 to use from today up to Friday.
So far have eaten 1 syn's worth of EL salad cream on my egg salad for lunch!

Oooohhh I'm in too please!!!
I weigh on a Thursday so a few days to be 100% on track before results time :)
Loving this thread and the weekend thread!!

xx

I will also join you all ladies! I have been pretty good over the last few days but had a big blip last Friday night and Saturday all day! I will optimise 100% and stick to 5-7 syns daily - including this saturday night at a hen do - tall order but I do like a challenge!

F4ye x:talk017: team work all the way!

This is my 7th day on track!! Weigh in day tomorrow and then onto flexi syns for next week - as i need a few more at the weekend - so have to be super good before and after the weekend! Hope you're all having a fab week!!

Ooooohhhh count me in I weigh in on wednesday bit only have 3 weeks tillmy daughters christening and want to look goooood !!!!! I have 3 lbs to go to get to the weight I was when I met my Hubby so would love to be that by her christening :)

You can easily do that hun. Just stick with it! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow too - I'm a wednesday weigher and am super nervous as this is my first 100% week!

Ooooohhhh count me in I weigh in on wednesday bit only have 3 weeks tillmy daughters christening and want to look goooood !!!!! I have 3 lbs to go to get to the weight I was when I met my Hubby so would love to be that by her christening :)

I read this and it made me smile - you old romantic you - good luck with your 3 lb goal!

F4ye

Back