100% weekend, who's in

PLEASE HELP!!!

What is it about weeends and my TOTAL LACK OF SELF CONTROL? I really thought I had this wekend nailed. Saturday I was completely on plan and had 11 syns. Yesterday was going well - drove to brothers for Sunday lunch (to avoid alcohol) ate only stuff that was on plan. Got home at 5, feeling very smug and then by 8 I had had 3 large G&T's and around 30 SYNs worth of rubbish to eat!!

I can manage to be good all week, it's only the weekends I fail at, That's why I jumped at the weeknd challenge and I still couldn't manage it! Now I have weigh in at 5.30 this afternoon. Ahhhhhhhhh!

well done to everyone who had a 100% weekend!!!

I managed 100% but I still seem to have put weight on arghhhhhhhh .. Bathroom problems! Going to have to be extra extra good this next three days!

PLEASE HELP!!!

What is it about weeends and my TOTAL LACK OF SELF CONTROL? I really thought I had this wekend nailed. Saturday I was completely on plan and had 11 syns. Yesterday was going well - drove to brothers for Sunday lunch (to avoid alcohol) ate only stuff that was on plan. Got home at 5, feeling very smug and then by 8 I had had 3 large G&T's and around 30 SYNs worth of rubbish to eat!!

I can manage to be good all week, it's only the weekends I fail at, That's why I jumped at the weeknd challenge and I still couldn't manage it! Now I have weigh in at 5.30 this afternoon. Ahhhhhhhhh!

Hi Kaya

It would be the alochol for me, when I drink I tend not to give a c**** and start to make excuses .. Ill just have this wee bit and then I do not stop -- so I stay away from drinking alcohol .. as much as I possibly can.

Weekends are a state of mind. Weekends are supposedly about letting your hair down which for a person who is overweight 'usually' means having lots of lovely things to eat and drink. Why don't you use flexi syns. Have very few syns during the week, so you can still have a few drinks and munchies at the weekend? I'm going to have to do it this week as I'm going home next weekend, so sticking to plan my prove difficult. This way i get to do some damage limitation and STILL have a few treats at the weekend.

Woohoo I made it through the weekend unscathed....Just had a near miss in Asda as I stupidly got up and went shopping having not had anything to eat....EVERYTHING was looking so good..I hung around the diaphanous (sp) potatoes for a whiley but managed to pull myself away...Treated myself to a 3 syn chocolate cherry options...oh my are they good, bought 3 so may have to hide the other 2 now or 9 syns today will go on hot chocolate :rolleyes:

Dinner is planned and prepped and loads of fruit bought so should get through today in 1 piece too.....Eeeeh I am really feeling like I have nailed this week and looking forward to weigh in Wednesday night :)

PLEASE HELP!!!

I am exactly the same! when I put my mind to it I can stick to plan food-wise - reasonably easily - but then when everyone is going to the pub on a Saturday my willpower goes out the window! I am so rubbish!! Something has got to give somewhere though and I am a little better than I was when i first started so hopefully things can only get easier! GOOD LUCK x x

Thank you all for your replies! :thankyou:

cmcewn - yes you are right - I know I use alcohol as a reward sometimes and then it all goes to pot. I need to think of something else. Maybe still something a little naughty but not mind altering like alcohol!

Rayven - I will do the "flexi syn" thing this week and see if I can not go too OTT at the weekend!

Katerpillar - here's hoping that you are right and that things will get a little easier.

Thanks again

Kate

Well it paid off for me, I lost 1.5lbs and got my half stone award yay!!
Thanks for all the motivation and support everyone it really did help.

Bloomin love you lot!!!

xx

Well done everyone on their losses :)

I'm hoping to do well this weekend because I have the mini goal of getting to 1.5 stones before 22nd august.

Did the wii fit yesterday for nearly an hour and burned 220 calories, then this morning the scale said a pound more! grrrrrr

xx

Totally going for a 100 percent weekend :) wish me luck xxxx

I'm up for a 100% weekend! I had a blow out yesterday and need to claw back some ground so count me in...!

I'm in again :) this helped so much last time.
Going for a change and having a red day today, just had lunch of ham with laughing cow lights inside and rolled up, YUM, boiled eggs and a mountain of cucumber!!!

Good luck all. xxxx

Back