100%

Missjlouise

Silver Member
What do you class as a 100% day?

I'm on EE and as long as I'm within my weekly syns and I'm making sure a 1/3 of every meal is superfree then I class it as being 100%

What about you?

:confused: Eating my HEXes, not going over my syns, eating enough superfree. Not eating for the sake of eating.

What else is there? :confused:

Simply following the plan 100%, to the letter. Surely that is the definition of a 100% day.

Eating 1/3rd SuperFree, making sure you have all of you HEx's, staying within your Syns allowance, eating when you are hungry and stopping once you are full..

It's all there in your Food Optimising book.

Following the plan - measuring everything that needs to be (HEA and HEB for example)

Having a lot of fruit and veg.

Having at least 5 syns and no more than 15.

Drinking enough water - about 1.5 litres suits me.

Exercise for 30 mins ;)

That to ME is a 100% day - when i have been the best i can be on plan.

Full dedication and focus all the way.

x

But do you spread your syns equally over the 7 days or do you give yourself a weekly value and try stay within that number?

I went over my daily syns of 10 yesterday but i am still withing the 70 for the week, I ate my HEX's ate my 1/3 of super free and ate when I was hungry so would you say I'm still 100%

Of course. Why wouldnt you be? :confused:

Following the plan - measuring everything that needs to be (HEA and HEB for example)

Having a lot of fruit and veg.

Having at least 5 syns and no more than 15.

Drinking enough water - about 1.5 litres suits me.

Exercise for 30 mins ;)

That to ME is a 100% day - when i have been the best i can be on plan.

Full dedication and focus all the way.

x

Loving this ....

That sounds like a 100% day :)

Thank you

You get between 5 and 15 syns day. How many did you go over by? Providing it wasn't squillions and you're making up for it the rest if the week I dont see a problem. To be *strictly* 100% is to be between 5 and 15 though.

On the other hand if you went over by, say, 30 then no, that wasn't a 100% day.

You get between 5 and 15 syns day. How many did you go over by? Providing it wasn't squillions and you're making up for it the rest if the week I dont see a problem. To be *strictly* 100% is to be between 5 and 15 though.

On the other hand if you went over by, say, 30 then no, that wasn't a 100% day.

Right yea that makes sense! I had 16 because I had a midnight sandwich so its not strictly 100%

Personally - weekly syns doesnt work for me. I prefer to keep the 5-15 rule on standard days - and Flexi syn for social events.

This has really helped I have had a midweek burst of encouragement THANK YOUUUUUU

Wouldn't worry about 1 or 2 syns above now and then...it's about not making it a regular thing or thinking it won't matter. The Plan works when it is followed.

You sound like you've got it sussed though! Relax and enjoy! :D

Ok just spoke to Dave at LA fitness

The lowest he will budge is £36 a month for 12 months with a £25 joining fee

He tried to tell me it was a £40 joining fee but I got him down to £25

The joining fee includes

2 x 2 week passes for friends
Padlock
Bag
1 hour personal training session
Body evaluation

I'm going tonight to seal the deal

:greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple: