1000 plan

I didn't know that either! I hardly ever have tea or coffee, or cereal, so don't generally have the milk!

Are you one of those get up in the morning and set up an IV line kind of people??

Are you one of those get up in the morning and set up an IV line kind of people??

Well I *do* work in IT... :D

Nah, I just like a cup in the morning, Mrs Lunar tends to make me a couple during the day and then I have a couple of cups of tea on an evening. So nothing excessive, but I do need that cup when I get up lol

I'm on the 1000 plan, 2 weeks. I lost 6lbs last week and I think I've lost about 2/3lbs this week, but that's with totm and a meal or two which weren't really very good, not reeeeally bad, but not totally within the 1000 plan!

My CDC said that if you stick to the 1000 you should lose 3-4lbs a week. So that's about a stone a month.

If you can losr 3-4lbs per week on the 1000 plan, how come I only lose 3lbs on SS+, and it looks like even less on SS+ this week?

I was thinking the same dietingdon! If I could have lost a stone a month or more on 1000 then I would never have done ss.

Well I'm just back from WI and I've lost 4lbs this week while on the 1000 plan, so it's definitely doable! That's 10lbs off in 2 weeks on the 1000 plan. Maybe I'm just strange! I also lost... 7 inches this week! 3.5 of which were from my hips. So personally, I think I'm going to stay here rather than move back down to SS again after the summer as I'm happy with these losses.

well done caroline! thats a fab loss.

well, it makes me more excited to move up the plans now! i want to lose a stone working up the plans in 2 months, i think that's pretty doable if i increase my excercise a bit too!

Curly.....

I don't really drink milk so have had,as Greeneyes said, Total 100% fat free Greek yoghurt from 810 on. If you can't get that you can have low fat plain yoghurt and that's it. It's mainly for those who don't have milk normally to get their dairy daily fill. xxx

Back