1000 plan..?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jennikay, 13 August 2008 Social URL.

1. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

After my week away (on 1000 plus an extra shake) I've gone back to the 2 shakes I'm supposed to have.

I feel so terrible today, I've been feeling it for a few days now, I get shaky at about noon (low blood sugar kind of shaky) and basically when I'm due for a meal I get terribly fatigued.
    I just got it about an hour ago and could barely get downstairs, thought I was going to fall :(

Has anyone else had this?
    Does it go away? (I hope so, I can't afford £40/week forever!)
    Is there any way I can help it?

I've also had the munchies, I'm starting to want to eat out of boredom again, something I thought I'd gotten rid of :(

I also feel really down today :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. m85912

m85912 Only a few more pounds...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Oh hun, sorry to hear you're not feeling 100% today. Have you had lots of water to drink? What have you eaten today altogether? Maybe you've caught something or maybe your body is just adjusting? I hope you feel better. Have you tried taking a nap or going to bed? Curling in in bed under the duvet....ahhhh bliss!!
  4. Bev1963

Bev1963 Likes to Post

Can't help, but really hope you're feeling better tomorrow, you've been such a help to me.
  5. bleedingheck

bleedingheck Leahs Lightweights

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    i hope u feel better tomorrow

i've started feeling really tired around 2.30 in the afternoon and really irritable, normally have snapped out of it by 3 tho!
  6. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

I think it may be because the shakes have chromium in them (it regulates blood sugar) and obviously now I'm only having 2, my blood sugar is going a bit funny.
    If it carries on or gets worse I'll go to see my doctor.

I don't think the 4 coffees helped either :eek:

I'll have a good day tomorrow, lots of water and no coffee, and see how things go :)

7. Skatie

Skatie Nearly "Normal"

Started on Lipotrim, on Cambridge now!!
    Hey Jennikay, I went up to 1000 last week too. it's awful isn't it.. Ucontrollable irrational munchies, a lot to eat but never knowing quite when to have it and it not being enough anyway, loads more grey areas.
    I miss SS so much it actually upsets me a bit.
    No advice, sorry, just thought I'd let you know you're not alone.

8. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

It's nice to know it's not just me :eek:
    I've been a lil better today.

I think it's the carbs, I have random munchies and never seem to be allowed enough food! :(

It's weird because on 810 I thought the amount of food has massive, and now I'm eating more but it's not enough! :(

Hmph. We shall have to grin and bear it. :eek:

9. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Correction: dark chocolates! :D

I find milk chocolate too sugary now!
    (Not that I've, erm, had any :p)

Just had a lil bit of extra food to settle my stomach before I sleep, it was really hurting 10 mins ago but it's better now :)

On the plus side, my BMI is below 25 :D I weighed 10 stone exactly this morning, can't wait to see those scales in single figures!
    Once they do, it starts showing fractions of lbs so I can tell the minute changes in weight (god I'm obsessed haha.)

Thanks everyone

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.