100lb CHALLENGE

Welcome Tottyrichards
How are you finding vlcd ? wow ten weeks , yes this will really spur you on thinking wait till he sees me .
Where are you going on holiday in October ?

zoe , Good idea about adding food on last stone . you know I have my exante in the cupboard must count how much I have left . ho free sample blast missed it too . need to facebook see whats what on there on offers ,
its been very warm , unsure how long it wil last but hoping a long time .
I'm getting ready for the school holidays now , planning is the key . must say the days are passing by quickly , now I have been doing daily weighing which i'm going to stop , the scales have not moved in 3 days , but never mind its Friday that's what counts .
Hope everyones on 100% road

Hi 100lb challenge club!

Hope everyone is surviving! This weather helps no end. Now on day 17 of being 100% and find it is getting easier. I am lucky tho as I work for myself so not sat in an office surrounded by people eating their lunch! Worked in a large office previously and it would be MacDonalds on one desk, chips on another etc etc... a real test for the old willpower.

Has anyone tried the new meals or are they so new that nobody's had them yet? Not sure if the offer I received today is for a mix box of the 3 new meals or 50 of on kind. Anybody know? My Internet playing up so operating from my phone at the moment and its not great for scrolling around the web.

Sending positive thoughts and willpower wishes to everyone.

X

Hi sparkley,

Not seen the new meals yet only the apple and cinnamon porridge, ill have a little look shortly, your doing really well, it's coming up to my food week soon, but Ive already noticed my weight has slowed but thinking that could do with me starting 30 day shred. I have done no exercise for so long.

Lets all keep it up, and hope the sun shine stays.

Thanks- he's in the army so I'm used to him going away. Feel for him though as our newest son will only be 7 weeks old when he goes so will change so much in that time. Actually I feel for me too being alone with a newborn and a 2 yr old!! Hopefully they'll keep me so busy I won't feel hungry......

Day 1 done. Feel ok, a little hungry now so having an early night. Here's to tomorrow! X

Good luck tottyrichards it does get easier and when you start seeing the changes which may be within a week or two you get even more motivation.

:hitthefan: Got the fan on guys ? lol
Sparkley , no not had the meals , not sure on red bean chilly ? Last night I thought unsure what to have , as I really fancied chewing and had my past pasta carbonra . Have lots of soups left and shakes , must say exante is very limited for choice . But slim save some of their stuff can be nasty , the shakes are thick and taste strange . Cambridge is more money but even they need to make more choices .
The A &P porridge coming out in the summer is odd lol , I looked yesterday in my box of exante so many porridges I just didn't fancy , I like them but more so in winter .
its funny how we count the days and I think as we reach week two we start saying weeks lol ,will be a week for me tomorrow . I have felt hungry last two days wonder why ? could it be the cleb bars i'm having .... I hear people who have bars they start getting hungry .
I'm still in the zone and long ,may it continue .
Tottyrichards . in the army , ho yes not seeing the kids in ten weeks will miss out lots , Skype him is the next best thing if you can . How was your first day ?
Hello to everyone I've missed and keep going make everyday count .

They're in! Shepherd's Pie, Spaghetti Bolognese and Red Bean Chilli are finally all here...and we've bundled them together for you! have look on exante , whos ordering any ?

They're in! Shepherd's Pie, Spaghetti Bolognese and Red Bean Chilli are finally all here...and we've bundled them together for you! have look on exante , whos ordering any ?

Ooo think ill be trying them, wish they were in a bundle with other items.

Hi, is it ok if I join in? Losing 100lb by Summer '14 would be my ultimate goal. I don't think I could do that by Xmas.... :(

I got packs from different places a few months ago (like Slim and Save etc) but kept falling off the wagon because I didn't have anyone to hold me accountable for my weigh-ins, I kept eating real food and therefore wasting sooooo much money and time! Just wish I had stuck to it when I actually planned to start. This is day 1 for me, again lol. :D

Hi MsJMC hope you're having a good day.

Excited about trying the new meals, think I am going to risk it and buy them, I like the carbonara and read a good review on another thread about the chilli - and I can't really see how you can go wrong with shepherds pie and spag bol!

I didn't have a bar yesterday and felt fine, had one today and its made me feel hungry. Odd but I read that has happened to other people too.

Did a cheeky weigh in this morning and another 4lb down! But will wait until official WI day on Monday to record it.

How's it going for you?

X

Hi, is it ok if I join in? Losing 100lb by Summer '14 would be my ultimate goal. I don't think I could do that by Xmas.... :(

I got packs from different places a few months ago (like Slim and Save etc) but kept falling off the wagon because I didn't have anyone to hold me accountable for my weigh-ins, I kept eating real food and therefore wasting sooooo much money and time! Just wish I had stuck to it when I actually planned to start. This is day 1 for me, again lol. :D

Hi and welcome,

I think the 100lb challenge is good motivation, I don't mind if I'm not there for Xmas as think I will struggle with the last 1/2stone as I never remember actually being this low. But Xmas is still my ultimate goal to get the majority of weight off.

Hey sparkley,

Your doing really well I've got an app on my phone that does your weight etc. I have just deleted all my old data (kind of wish I hadn't done it now though) but it works out the average loss and if I can keep it up as I am now my target date is 6/11/13, 1 week before my birthday :) looking at your loses you will probably be at 100lb loss same time as me.

Tomorrow i will be starting day 1 of the 30 day shred, hope the loses improve slightly. I have a night out planned for mid oct and would love to be wearing some skinny number by then OH did promise to get me a lovely dress.....

Hi Zoe, how's the shredding going? x

zoe9804. 100lb - 22lb = 78lb Plym2bslim
Sparkley 100lb - 18lb = 82lb
lyniG. 100lb - 21lb = 79lb
Cliopatra 100lb - 12lb = 88lb
Msjmc
Blue Butterfly 100lb - 13lb = 87lb Tottyrichards. 60lb
12st by Xmas. 100lb

Last edited:
Hi sparkley,

Shredding going quite well just deciding if I'm going to be able to do it tonight with this heat :s I can tell I'm getting better at certain things already and to be honest I don't ache as much after just 3 days. The only thing bothering me is that I haven't lost any weight since I started doing it, hoping its due to muscle increase.

Hi sparkley,

Shredding going quite well just deciding if I'm going to be able to do it tonight with this heat :s I can tell I'm getting better at certain things already and to be honest I don't ache as much after just 3 days. The only thing bothering me is that I haven't lost any weight since I started doing it, hoping its due to muscle increase.

This heat is great but the slightest bit if exertion and I'm a sweating blob!! Well done for sticking with it, I'm going to order the DVD tomorrow and give it a go. I think you're right about the muscle increase - also perhaps retaining fluid with the heat? What day is your weigh in?

ok so today I had strawberry shake , lunch clebslim mealreplacement bar , and I had gammon with one lettuce leave , yes I know I went over the top with a lttuce leave lol and some cue , ho and had to have 1tsp salad cream . just needed a break from another shake or soup , its one week tomorrow , hope them scales move as they have not moved now in daysss.
zoe, think I will look see if any offers come by if not i'll just order them as all I have is soups shakes porridge on exante .have to let me know what they are like if you get them .
12stbyxmas , yes I have also done that , I was interested but not committed , now, i'm committed , my saying is lets get on with this and get it done . How you getting on ?
sparklrey , feeling tired now , yes me too love pasta , hmm wonder if its them bars will try not having one tomorrow , its my weigh in tomoz , wow 4 down that's great and not even weigh in till Monday , hows you ?
Lynig , come out of the hiding place now lol

Hi Zoe lost 6 this week ... first weigh in . Morning all .
Going to take milk out as not great loss for first week . never mind can only just keeping going

Hi sparkley

My weigh in is Wednesday, I have had a bad couple of days. Didn't manage day 4 of shred I just felt drained. Going to do it later today but will miss Saturday too. Thinking of having a day of Saturday. We will be out from 5 in morning and poss not get home till 9 at night. I won't have anywhere to cook or whisk my food, plus I am feeling the need to eat again!!! Think it is when I'm tired. So 100% today to feel I have deserved a day off tomorrow. Then back with the plan for a while longer.

Back