100lb CHALLENGE

I saw someone with a really good t-shirt on today and thought it quite appropriate to post for all us 100lb challenge ladies, it stated:-

YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU GET WHAT YOU WORK FOR.

It has worked for me today, kept me 100%.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Happy Saturday everyone

Hope you're all doing well and keeping 100%. I am on day 27 now and can't quite believe how quickly these past four weeks have gone and that I have managed to stay so focussed. Feel as motivated now as I did on day 1 so long may it last.

Having said that, a very telling thing happened yesterday that reminded me of what I need to mentally work on. We had a really good day at work (me and OH run our own business), knocked off early (doesn't happen often), enjoyed some sunshine then went to Decathalon and bought a new bike each. As we were driving home at about 9pm we passed somewhere that had the most amazing curry smell wafting out and into the car. We had had such a good day and were both excited about our new bikes and for the first time I thought to myself how much I would like to go home and 'celebrate' this lovely day with a takeaway. I didn't say anything at the time but told my OH about it this morning and he said he was feeling exactly the same. It made us realise how much we both use food as a reward or celebration. Really bad day and we make ourselves feel better with a takeaway/really good day and we celebrate with a takeaway. Need to sort that association out. Needless to say neither of us did have anything - OH is trying to be good too. He's a stone heavier than he wants to be but loves exercise and says me being on TS is helping him not eat as much.

Anyway, hope you are all doing well and have a great weekend x

Reading above post I thought I had wrote part of it (except the buying a bike bit) I reward when I'm down, when I'm tired and when I'm happy, is there any hope? Since doing exante I have treat myself every half stone, my mum has too, I'm just waiting for another 3lb to get my next beauty treatment.
Another thing I have noticed too is that I'm the same with the kids, they get sweets if they do good etc. we're trying to change that so when they have been good so many times they actually get a toy. They have said they will only have sweets on Mondays, which is their swimming lesson day, and they can have chocolate at the weekend. Bless.

Don't think I updated my last weight loss, and lost another 2 lb this morning, another mid week weigh in, I'm trying not too but was so good yesterday I had to see ?

zoe9804 - 100lb - 26lb = 74lb
Plym2bslim
Sparkley - 100lb - 22lb = 78lb
lyniG - 100lb - 21lb = 79lb
Cliopatra - 100lb - 14lb = 86lb
Msjmc - 100lb - 6lb = 94lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 13lb = 87lb
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb
Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 16.5lb = 83.5lb

Just over 1/4 way there in less than 2 months. I got a bit despondent last week when weight really slowed down, but back with it again now. Mostly I have been 100%. And intend to stay this way, if I have to go out for meals then I will be choosing very carefully.

Don't think I updated my last weight loss, and lost another 2 lb this morning, another mid week weigh in, I'm trying not too but was so good yesterday I had to see ?

Plym2bslim
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb
Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 16.5lb = 83.5lb

Well done Zoe, great news! Fab to think you're 25% done. Fingers crossed I can join you with that in Monday when I weigh in x

I'm sure you can sparkley, you're doing really well, r u planning on doing the food week when they recommend or are you leaving it a little longer?

I'm sure you can sparkley, you're doing really well, r u planning on doing the food week when they recommend or are you leaving it a little longer?

Thinking of leaving it a bit longer. Don't feel like I need to do it but OH saying I should do it. Would rather leave it as worried that if I do the food week I won't lose and that'll put me back. Have you done it yet?

Not properly, I've eaten but not on the proper additional 201kcal per day. If your really worried and dont want to be tempted by food go for the milk option. When I did LL that's what they do. Every 12 weeks. Apparently exante recommend every 4 purely because we are not medically monitored. I've got to say when I did the milk week think it was over Christmas too so I ate Xmas day, I still lost. I never once maintained weight for 5 months, but then I was well and truly 100% for 5 months bar for 3 days.

100% again today though, I have come to bed early though out of the way of food as OH is on nights kids asleep that's when I start picking.

Hmmm... think I might postpone it a bit and see how things go. Still being 100%, although today will be hard and OH has gone on a bread baking course today and will be coming home with a variety of bread that he's made... and I LOVE BREAD!! He says he will freeze it til I'm a goal... told him it won't be worth eating by then!

Just finished day 2 of shred. I was really achey this morning... arms, bum, thighs... so it must be doing some good.

Not quite sure what to expect for my WI tomorrow. Just realised it's midday and I've not had anything to ear/drink yet today... expect 2 pints of water.

An early night is always good for removing yourself from temptation. I've had more baths and early nights this last four weeks than in my life!

Stick with it... we can do it!

x

Happy Saturday everyone

Hope you're all doing well and keeping 100%. I am on day 27 now and can't quite believe how quickly these past four weeks have gone and that I have managed to stay so focussed. Feel as motivated now as I did on day 1 so long may it last.

Having said that, a very telling thing happened yesterday that reminded me of what I need to mentally work on. We had a really good day at work (me and OH run our own business), knocked off early (doesn't happen often), enjoyed some sunshine then went to Decathalon and bought a new bike each. As we were driving home at about 9pm we passed somewhere that had the most amazing curry smell wafting out and into the car. We had had such a good day and were both excited about our new bikes and for the first time I thought to myself how much I would like to go home and 'celebrate' this lovely day with a takeaway. I didn't say anything at the time but told my OH about it this morning and he said he was feeling exactly the same. It made us realise how much we both use food as a reward or celebration. Really bad day and we make ourselves feel better with a takeaway/really good day and we celebrate with a takeaway. Need to sort that association out. Needless to say neither of us did have anything - OH is trying to be good too. He's a stone heavier than he wants to be but loves exercise and says me being on TS is helping him not eat as much.

Anyway, hope you are all doing well and have a great weekend x

Its strange how you can be feeling so incontrol and that happens , the food smells are over powering , you think on it for a while don't you ?
Shows you you never know whats around the corner .
Hey great you never gave in . so hubby is being good with you , thats good of him !

Well done Zoe , its all such a battle but its winning that counts . how you finding exante ? i need to order my stuff looking for offers , want meals and bars .
don't know why but i'm in a savoury mood
Wish there was a shop in my town taht you could just pick up VLCD stuff

Well done Zoe , its all such a battle but its winning that counts . how you finding exante ? i need to order my stuff looking for offers , want meals and bars .
don't know why but i'm in a savoury mood
Wish there was a shop in my town taht you could just pick up VLCD stuff

Hi
I'm finding exante fine, stuff tastes a little different to LL but the new meals are nice, my favourite is chilli, the new porridge is lovely too. I could live on both those with variation of shake or bar for lunch.

Why don't you post on main forum see if anyone lives near you to split the boxes of 50, don't think the meals are available in any other packs yet.

Its just having the cash at moe ....
Will look about for offers but the offers are never on the bars , I have soups shakes but would be nice to chew .
Well rain again last night , at least its happening at the right time lol
So the meals are nice ? yes they really needed more choices didn't like . must say LL you cant top it , just the price is an off put .
well got 5 weeks of summer hols left now , plenty of walks and parks .
Hows is everyone doing ?

Im in a really good mood today 4.5lb loss for me this week taking me to a total of 21lb in 5 weeks I've been jumping round the house in excitement this morning!

Well done surfybeachbabe!!!

Plym2bslim
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb
Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 21lb = 79lb

Good luck (and well done surfybeachbabe) to all those 100lb Challengers who are weighing in today!

3lb off for me this week - total loss 25lb... quarter of the way there!! For the past two weeks I have had a cheeky weigh in on a Thursday and both weeks I have still been the same by Monday. It's as if I lose whatever weight I am going to lose that week in the first 3 days then no more for the rest of the week.

Hoping the 30 day shred will help boost it a bit. Did day 3 today and found it a bit easier - especially the cardio. By easier I mean I can keep going through it without dying!

So, here's me...
Sparkley - 100lb - 25lb = 75lb

x

Plym2bslim
Sparkley - 100lb - 25lb = 75lb
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb