100lb CHALLENGE

Hi to everyone , and welcome to the newbies!
did anyone see food hospital last night ? it was a real spur on for people who are feeling that they are the only ones feeling low .... its good to see others feel the same , if you didn't see it see if you can watch it on catch up TV , 3 woman were on shakes and the others were on salad vlcd too , but I think there were 1or 2 that wre on the salads that never made it , also I thought the women on the shakes must of cheated as it was not a good loss for was it 56 days ?
I watched a youtube vid yesrerday and she had lost loads of weight on Cambridge diet , she was saying that it took her to 4 to 5 weeks to feel in control of cravings before the craving would be greater than her willpower but now her willpower is stronger than the craving .... I can relate too that .
They say its 21 days to break a habbit ...
anyway , well done on everyones loses .... I will update Friday . its sunny , makes a change , going to park with my daughter .
Have a great day , and if your struggling think about your not alone ! also think what made you start this diet and that will make things easier .

Hi to everyone , and welcome to the newbies!
did anyone see food hospital last night ? it was a real spur on for people who are feeling that they are the only ones feeling low .... its good to see others feel the same , if you didn't see it see if you can watch it on catch up TV , 3 woman were on shakes and the others were on salad vlcd too , but I think there were 1or 2 that wre on the salads that never made it , also I thought the women on the shakes must of cheated as it was not a good loss for was it 56 days ?
I watched a youtube vid yesrerday and she had lost loads of weight on Cambridge diet , she was saying that it took her to 4 to 5 weeks to feel in control of cravings before the craving would be greater than her willpower but now her willpower is stronger than the craving .... I can relate too that .
They say its 21 days to break a habbit ...
anyway , well done on everyones loses .... I will update Friday . its sunny , makes a change , going to park with my daughter .
Have a great day , and if your struggling think about your not alone ! also think what made you start this diet and that will make things easier .

Hiya, that programme sounds interesting, just trying to find it on demand but no joy. What channel was it on? Hope all is going well with you. X

Looks like it was channel 4. If you type food hospital into search engine then go into episodes it's the ver last one. I'm going to watch tomorrow I hope.

yes Channel 4, love watching these programes .....I guess because it relates to me and I see a lot in myself when I watch them .
Phew its been hot .... too much today .
Not felt great today , maybe as over done things in the heat .
Lovely to sit out in garden tonight .
Hows everyone found the weather?

It's been great weather here, been out to chatsworth all afternoon and just got back in the house from the garden, could have sat there all night!! Another day out tomorrow, hopefully the weather will stay with us. Just for the next few days at least till I go back to work :( I can't complain though only a couple of bad days in three weeks leave. Must get my order in for the weather for next years leave!!!
I have had chicken salad and a glass of wine today, but also only had one pack. Just want my last lb this week for 2 stone then I will be very happy.

zoe , sounds lovely , yes staying on track while away is hard .
sounds like you had a lovely day . I went to some lovely gardens this year, so many to see , it was so hot that day too .
Rain here today .
hurry up pound , lol yes great to think two stones on its way.
its thunder here .... but god yesterday said it was hottest day , I felt ill with it .
Zoe can you put me down for 4 pounds please . I wish it was 4 stone lol

zoe9804 - 100lb - 27lb = 73lb
Plym2bslim
Sparkley - 100lb - 25lb = 75lb
lyniG - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb
Cliopatra - 100lb - 14lb = 86lb
Msjmc - 100lb - 10lb = 90lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 21lb = 79lb
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb
Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 21lb = 79lb
Hulllou - 100lb - 6lb = 94lb

Good luck first day back at work Zoe.

Fab loss for me this week of 7lb!! Really pleased and feel rewarded for all the effort put in so that will keep me going for the coming week.

So here's me:

Sparkley 100lb - 32lb = 68lb to go

yipee! x

Excellent weight loses you two, ill update list later when I'm back in the comfort of my own home, not enjoying first day back at work. Can't concentrate after 3 weeks of not really having to think of much.

I know how you feel sparkley it's taken 24lb to drop the size and its a 26 to a 24 but we'll get there and soon enough it'll take less to lose before the dress sizes drop!

Plym2bslim
Sparkley - 100lb - 32lb = 68lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 21lb = 79lb
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb
Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 24lb = 76lb

Good luck first day back at work Zoe.

Fab loss for me this week of 7lb!! Really pleased and feel rewarded for all the effort put in so that will keep me going for the coming week.

So here's me:

Sparkley 100lb - 32lb = 68lb to go

yipee! x
Well Done , 7 is great half a stone gone .lets keep up the hard work , you know you was saying anout weight staying same for days and not moving .... having that now Arrr I guess that's what happens when we do the scales daily ..... But saying that the weight is still being lost but not showing .

Wow 7lbs is fantastic. Well done :)

3lb off for me this week for me and I've dropped a dress size :0)

another loser in the house lol well done 3 is great ! dropped a dress size too amazing , must be great trying on a size smaller .

Week 4 weigh in for me today and I've lost 3lb :)
Don't think I will make my 100lbs by xmas though :(

Plym2bslim
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 24lb = 76lb
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb

Week 4 weigh in for me today and I've lost 3lb :)
Don't think I will make my 100lbs by xmas though :(

Plym2bslim
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 24lb = 76lb
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb

Well done Blue, you can still make it! Just over 3.5lb a week and you'll do it for Christmas. You might find like me that you have one lower week then a bigger one so it will balance out in the end. I had a super loss this week but did 3lb last week. Am expecting it to be lower this next week because it was so big this week. I blame hormones! Don't be disheartened cos even if you don't hit the 100 you could still shift a lot of weight and be feeling fab by Christmas. X

Well done blue butterfly, your doing great. I agree with sparkley, I've had some good losses and some low ones normally near TOTM. My average weight loss has dropped so I've got to try to keep up my average. I might not get to target by Xmas because I intend to introduce food near the end, but at least ill be nothing like when I started, keep up the good work.

Back