lyniG - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb
Cliopatra - 100lb - 14lb = 86lb
Msjmc - 100lb - 10lb = 90lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 24lb = 76lb
Tottyrichards - 60lb
12st by Xmas - 100lb
Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 24lb = 76lb
Hulllou - 100lb - 6lb = 94lb

How's everyone done this week?? I've struggled a little and TOTM has thrown me off track again. Hopefully next week will be better and should be doing the 1st day of the 30 day shred tomorrow. Hopefully this time will see a good loss.

Morning all

Sorry have been absent from here for a few days, OH has been away and I was on a mission to redecorate our kitchen and it nearly bloomin killed me! Anyway, smaller loss for me this week of 3lb. Am starting to see a pattern - week before TOTM I get a big loss followed by a smaller one. Am still happy though as 10lb over 2 weeks is good.

Hope everyone is ok. Good luck to the shredders. Day 16 for me. Missed it for the first time yesterday as my knees were killing me. Fell down a step at work onto my knees on Friday, then spent all Friday evening and Saturday on them painting skirting boards. Was good to have a rest day from the shred but bak on it today.

So, here's me..

100lb - 35lb = 65lb to go

Fingers crosses I am into a new stone next week - be good to see the 20s again.

X

Only a 2lb loss for me this week, not surprised though. Went to harvester last week and had a cheese and ham picnic at the beach.
Stayed in ketosis but went over my working solution calories.

On the plus side I'm finally in the 16's which I haven't seen for a few years!

Only a 2lb loss for me this week, not surprised though. Went to harvester last week and had a cheese and ham picnic at the beach.
Stayed in ketosis but went over my working solution calories.

On the plus side I'm finally in the 16's which I haven't seen for a few years!

Well done Surfy - great to get into a new stone. Fingers crossed that'll be me next week! (20s tho, not 16s... But wish it was!) x

zoe9804 - 100lb - 30lb = 70lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 35lb = 65lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 24lb = 76lb
Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 26lb = 74lb

Hi everyone all weights should be updated, I've taken a couple off the list that haven't updated their loses, just to make it easier to update, if anyone wants to be added just let me know when you've done your first weigh in.

I've just lost the 1lb, think I could do with borrowing some motivation!!!
Started the 30 day shred, day 3 today and been almost 100% for last 3 days. Hoping this week will keep up the 3.5 lb I need each week as I have fell behind a little with my average.

Hi 100lb challengers, how's everyone getting on?

I started the week feeling really fed up with the whole not eating thing... been getting great results but had been craving a proper meal. But seem to have got through it without caving in and feeling more positive now. Had a sneaky WI today and had lost 3lb since Monday WI so fingers crossed it will be a bit more than that come Monday. Hoping to lose at least 4lb as that will take me into a new stone.

Can't believe I'll be starting week 8 on Monday. Hopefully, if I can stay on track with my losses I will have lost 3 stones by the end of week 8.

Anyone else got diet fatigue? I'm trying to take it one day at a time but with one eye on the 100lb by Christmas goal.

Hi.

Yes I also have diet fatigue. I'm doing working solution so I'm still having a meal and sticking
Within my calories but I never seem to drop anything at the start of the week then 2-3 come of just before weigh day.
I shouldn't complain I've lost a stone a month but I really want a little more to drop off before I go to Florida in sept as I know I'm going to put a bit back on then. :0(

Kleptocrats up the good work everyone, sparkley i have the same feeling 'I really just want a normal meal' feeling, unfortunately I normally do cave in, I've also had a sneaky weigh as I had a bad week last week but been near on 100% since Monday. I've lost 3lb since Wednesday, but bet I don't lose much more till Wednesday. The strange thing is when I'm on night shifts I lose really well, yet when I'm not on the diet I could put 1/2 stone on over the 3 nights, prob water retention etc but i find it really strange. Oh well fingers crossed for 2more lb's by Wednesday for my 2 1/2 stone.

Hi all x just read all your thread from the start and you are all doing really well x I would like to join your group if that's ok, I am on day 4 today and have lost 9 lb up to this morning, I did 70 days if exante 2 years ago and lost 4 stone so I am hoping for the same results. My target is 70 lb which will bring me to 11 stone which is my personal ideal as I don't like the skinny look I like to still have curves x my weighing day is we'd so watch this space... Been 100% so far x

Sparkley - 100lb - 35lb = 65lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 24lb = 76lb Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 26lb = 74lb
Lisabear - 70lb - 9lb = 61lb

Thanks Zoe, it's nice to be part of a group all in my boat!

Morning all, 3lb loss for me this week. Bit disappointed as was hoping to get into a new stone and 4lb would have done that for me. But will be in the new stone next week. And, if I can lose 4lb over the next 7 days it will be 3 stones in 8 weeks - which I'll be very happy with. Frustratingly still just losing weight I gained since September last year. But another 7lb and I'll be in new territory so that will feel good.

Hope the other Monday weighers have had a good week.

Me - Sparkley 35lb loss 65lb to go.

x

3lb loss for me this week. Takes me just over 2st in 8 weeks on working solution.

Only two weeks to holiday then I know some of it will be undone but two weeks in Florida and 8hrs walking a day should keep it to a minimum.

Sparkley - 100lb - 38lb = 62lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 24lb = 76lb Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb
Lisabear - 70lb - 9lb = 61lb

Back