Sparkley - 100lb - 38lb = 62lb
lyniG - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb
Cliopatra - 100lb - 14lb = 86lb
Msjmc - 100lb - 10lb = 90lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 32lb = 68lb
Hulllou - 100lb - 6lb = 94lb
Lisabear - 70lb - 9lb = 61lb
anniem - 90lb - 9lb = 81lb

Week one done and 15lbs off for me!! Soo chuffed!!

zoe9804 - 100lb - 33lb = 67lb

Sparkley - 100lb - 38lb = 62lb
MrsMcGregor - 100lb - 15lb = 85lb

Wow, that's an amazing start to your journey! Well done, bet you are over the moon. Here's to your week two (toasting you with a strawberry shake!) x

Thanks Sparkley!! Hope my week 2 is as good as your week 2 was!! You've done really well in eight weeks too.

Hi Zoe

Not heard from you for a while, hope everything is okay? Are you still shredding?

x

Sparkley - 100lb - 42lb = 58lb

Hi sparkley, been a bit crap lately, few days off as we have been off this week so been out for long days. Not done the shred again cos every time I do it it sets off my trapped nerve. Back on it again 100% from Monday. Don't think I'll make it for Christmas but as long as I stick with it I don't mind how long it takes didn't weigh on Wednesday and going to try to keep off scales till next Wednesday, hopefully the damage has been minimilised, I notice everyone is doing really well. Keep up the good work ill be back with it next week.

Hi sparkley, been a bit crap lately, few days off as we have been off this week so been out for long days. Not done the shred again cos every time I do it it sets off my trapped nerve. Back on it again 100% from Monday. Don't think I'll make it for Christmas but as long as I stick with it I don't mind how long it takes didn't weigh on Wednesday and going to try to keep off scales till next Wednesday, hopefully the damage has been minimilised, I notice everyone is doing really well. Keep up the good work ill be back with it next week.

Thought it was odd that you'd not been on here, hope you can get your head in the right place. It is hard and I know I am only ever one bad choice away from falling off the wagon. Am sure you will get back on it as you have before, sometimes life just gets in the way.

Last weekend we went to the coast for the day. Normally when we do that we go to a lovely pub that has a deck overlooking the beach and does lovely meze and we'd have loads of bits treat, then later an ice cream , then on the way home fish and chips. Was hard to just go with a bar in my bag and that have to do me for the day. I feel bad for my OH as he's missing out too, but he is really supportive and is trying to lose a bit of weight too so said he didn't mind. But it makes you realise how much food is a part of life's enjoyment.

We go away end of Sept then when back it's only 11 weeks til Xmas!

You can still lose a serious amount of weight in that time Zoe.

xx

Hi i just started exante again on tuesday can i please join the challenge keep me motivated x

Hi Suzy, welcome to the club! How have you found your first few days? Won't be long until your first weigh in and that will give you the motivation to get through another week

Keep us posted with your progress.

x

Hi everyone old and new, hope everyone is doing ok, I'm back with you all tomorrow after a few days 'off' I've really tried to be good but just needed time out. Kids back at school this week so hoping that will help, I don't feel like I've done too much damage but keeping off the scales till Wednesday. Ill update everyone and add new comers as soon as I can. Good luck for the new week.

Morning Exante 100lb club!

Great loss for me this week of 7lb! Sooo pleased. I am seeing a pattern in that the weigh in before my period starts (due this Wednesday) I have a big loss, followed by a couple of smaller losses.

Am nearly at the half way mark (for the 100lb challenge - not for my goal - unfortunately).

So here we all are now...

Sparkley - 100lb - 49lb = 51lb

Good luck to all the other Monday weigh ins.

x

Only 1lb for me this week TOTM so not too surprised.
Last weigh in for a couple of weeks now. Off on holiday Thursday so going to attempt adding some extra carbs till then. Wish me luck.

Hi everyone, hope your all doing ok. I'm back with it 100% today. Ill go through and make sure everyone is up to date tomorrow (when I've hopefully had more sleep to concentrate) I've had a sneaky weigh and put 1lb on, I'm hoping that and my 2lb to take me to 2 1/2 stone will be off by Wednesday, fingers crossed. Only 3 or 4 hurdles until Xmas, (birthday and nights out). Everyone at work are noticing now and I've got to say it does motivate me cos they know I'm dieting but think I'm doing slimming world, they ask every week now how I'm doing. I was in a rush for work the other night and picked up my large trousers that I couldn't quite fasten before starting this, I was so uncomfortable all night as they were hanging on my hips, so I've hung them up on the front of my wardrobe with my size 14 skinny jeans which I hope to get in to soon.

Sparkley, you are doing amazing, can't believe your half way through the first challenge, keep up the good work.

Only 1lb for me this week TOTM so not too surprised.
Last weigh in for a couple of weeks now. Off on holiday Thursday so going to attempt adding some extra carbs till then. Wish me luck.

Hi Surfy, have a fantastic holiday, I'm sure you will do fine.

We go away end of this month and I am hoping to stick with protein where I can but not let it spoil my holiday. Lovely food and eating out is all part of a great holiday for me so I don't want to be constantly thinking 'I can't have that'. Will just try and do it in moderation! (you can remind me of this when I come back 7lb heavier!)

Anyway, have a lovely time x

Hi everyone, hope your all doing ok. I'm back with it 100% today. Ill go through and make sure everyone is up to date tomorrow (when I've hopefully had more sleep to concentrate) I've had a sneaky weigh and put 1lb on, I'm hoping that and my 2lb to take me to 2 1/2 stone will be off by Wednesday, fingers crossed. Only 3 or 4 hurdles until Xmas, (birthday and nights out). Everyone at work are noticing now and I've got to say it does motivate me cos they know I'm dieting but think I'm doing slimming world, they ask every week now how I'm doing. I was in a rush for work the other night and picked up my large trousers that I couldn't quite fasten before starting this, I was so uncomfortable all night as they were hanging on my hips, so I've hung them up on the front of my wardrobe with my size 14 skinny jeans which I hope to get in to soon.

Sparkley, you are doing amazing, can't believe your half way through the first challenge, keep up the good work.

Nice to see you back Zoe, hope you had a good day.

Thanks very much, I am really pleased it is going so well for me as every other diet I have tried I have struggled with to lose much. Feeling so much better and getting back into clothes I've not been able to wear for years. I bought a tweed jacket from H&M in the sale last year that has never fitted. I've worn it a couple of times undone and it has been really tight across my back, but tried it on today and it fit perfectly and fastened with ease. Clothes are such a great motivator! Keep looking at those size 14s Zoe and you'll be back in them in no time at all. I can't wait to get into a size 18, let alone 14!!

Fingers crossed for you for Wednesday.

x

Hi Surfy, have a fantastic holiday, I'm sure you will do fine.

We go away end of this month and I am hoping to stick with protein where I can but not let it spoil my holiday. Lovely food and eating out is all part of a great holiday for me so I don't want to be constantly thinking 'I can't have that'. Will just try and do it in moderation! (you can remind me of this when I come back 7lb heavier!)

Anyway, have a lovely time x

By the time I've found the pancakes and cocktails I'll be pleases if its only 7lb on! Lol.
I'm just going to relax and have fun for sure!
Hope you have a fabulous holiday too and we can encourage each other when we're back!

Wow can't believe how hungry I have felt today, I've got a busy day today so that should keep me busy, and hopefully a nice early night.
Just keep thinking of getting back on scales on Wednesday.

I had a bit of a whoosh this week :D I've lost 6lb.

Sparkley - 100lb - 49lb = 51lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 35lb = 65lb
Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 32lb = 68lb

Back