100lb CHALLENGE

Well done suzy1473 xxx fab loss I'm in the challenge but not been on diet very well so I've still lost the 9lb but back on it this week so hoping for a good loss next Tuesday

Thanks its getting really tough go to my dietician on friday so planning on 100% till then :D

Hi Suzy, have you got a lot to lose? I think I'm probably losing well because I have 11 stones to lose so probably burning a lot of calories just moving myself around. Good luck for Friday.

Just taking small steps at the mo but aiming to lose 10-11 stone to get to my target. It just seems so much so trying to take a stone at a time. Defo looking forward to a treat at the weekend x

Just taking small steps at the mo but aiming to lose 10-11 stone to get to my target. It just seems so much so trying to take a stone at a time. Defo looking forward to a treat at the weekend x

I know what you mean, there's no quick fix, its a 12 month slog to shift that amount. Like you, I'm just looking short term at the moment and getting through it a day at a time. We can do it. Xx

Can I join!? I've got 100lb to go (already been on exante for 2 weeks and lost a bit) so yes starting at 100 here we go! I'm hoping to lose 2 stone by my birthday in November is that realistic?

Hi 100lb Challengers

Just 2lb off for me this week. My smallest loss so far, but not too disheartened as had a big loss the week before.

Feels good to be over the half way point on the 100lb challenge now. Just two more weigh ins before my holiday so fingers crossed I can lose 5lb over those two weeks to take my loss to 4 stones.

Good luck for everyones weigh ins this week.

Here we all are:

zoe9804 - 100lb - 33lb = 67lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 51lb = 49lb
lyniG - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb
Cliopatra - 100lb - 14lb = 86lb
Msjmc - 100lb - 10lb = 90lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 32lb = 68lb
Hulllou - 100lb - 6lb = 94lb
Lisabear - 70lb - 9lb = 61lb
anniem - 90lb - 9lb = 81lb
MrsMcGregor - 100lb - 15lb = 85lb

Went to my dietician on friday lost 14lbs in 2 weeks but since friday been eating and drinking loads so restarting today and going to do 30 mins on cross trainer x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello to all. Including all you newbies, sorry I've been off track for a short while, lots of stress at minute as we are having a new kitchen fitted, with 3 kids this is no mean feat. I'm so fed up of eating, but I can't do my porridge and its not easy blending milk shake etc and then washing up, plus 2 hours sleep after 10hr night shift just about killed me off. I will be back with you Tuesday, ill class this as my new weigh day. So far have gained approx 3lb, hoping that is mostly water as I haven't been drinking anything hardly (except the grape variety,lol) good luck for this week and I promise ill make sure everyone's weights are up to date. Please keep posting and let's get to target together. X

Hi Zoe

It's good to see you back. Sounds like a bit of a nightmare at home and not particularly condusive to dieting! 3lb is nothing and you will knock that off straight away.

Just 2lb off for me again this week. Still pleased though as had a meal out Saturday and Sunday... but opted for chicken salad with no dressing on both occasions, but still felt like I had eaten a lot compared to an Exante meal so to be honest thought I might have just stayed the same when I got on the scales this morning - not because I'd eaten anything bad, but just because of the volume of it in my tummy!

zoe9804 - 100lb - 33lb = 67lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 53lb = 47lb

zoe9804 - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb

Well new weigh day today, gain of 4lb which is better than what I expected to be honest. I have now relocated my food packs which were hidden in boxes. Started today and feel ready for it. Also joined the Christmas challenge target of 3 stone.
Hope everyone is doing ok keep up the good work.

zoe9804 - 100lb - 31lb = 69lb

Sorry I'm back to my daily weighing!! 2lb off on first weigh in, just a couple of lb to go then I'm back where I left off, feeling quite hungry but very motivated. Got a three meals out booked for November and December so I need to buckle down now. Day 1 also 100%, which I thought I might struggle with.

Hi Zoe, that's great news. Good to hear you are back in fully motivated and focussed mode. If you are anything like me, when you are in that frame of mind you can't imagine not being, and vice versa.

I too have been daily weighing (must stop!), and after two weeks of losing just 2lb each week, I suddenly lost 3b since Monday. Not recording it as official weigh in is Monday, but if it is right that will take my loss to exactly 4 stones. That was my goal for my holiday, so am over the moon to have reached it. So many times I have booked a holiday and set myself a weight loss goal and done nothing about it, so pleased to have a good result this time.

Hope you're having another good day Zoe. By the way, have you tried the curry meal yet? My next door neighbour has just started Exante and ordered some so has given me one to try... having it tonight!

x

Hi sparkley, another 1lb off for me today.
Not tried the curry you will have to let me know what it is like. I've decided to stick to porridge shakes bars and carbonara, I liked the meals but wanted to eat more when I had them.
I really hope you get your 4 stone target for your hols, you've done really well. It will probably help you get back on plan when you get back as you know you can do it, I'm surprised how easily I have got back in to it, thought I would struggle. I've had 2 people comment on my weight loss this morning too, that really is a great motivator.cant wait for your Monday weigh in...

Looking forward to joining you all again next week! Back from holiday tomorrow and restarting exante on Monday! Get the feeling it's going to be a tough few days!

Hi Zoe

Well done, that's great news and so good when people notice and comment.

I had the curry last night and it was really nice, quite hot though so if you don't like hot/spicy food I'd avoid it. I made it with too much water and it was quite thin, more like a spicy soup. I tend to make the meals with more water than it says as they still thicken up, but this stayed quite liquidy. Also, I thought it was odd that you had to make it with cold water, whereas the other meals you make with boiling water... apart from the porridge.

My neighbour bought a box of 50... 25 curry and 25 rissotto, so I'm doing a bit of a swap with her as she loves the spag bol and I'm not keen but have 10 packs still in my box. She bought a 28 day pack with a bit of everything so is just sussing out what she likes. Have just ordered more bars and think these will be easy to take on holiday with me for when we are out and about. Planning on taking some stuff with me as self catering so will still eat out a few nights but things like breakfast if we are just in our apartment on the balcony then I might just have a shake or bar to minimise damage. We'll see... it's easy to say that while here being good but once on holiday it might just all fall apart.

With the bars I've added a couple of packs of each of the new shake flavours to try, will let you know what they're like.

So glad you are back on track Zoe, it'll soon be Christmas and we'll all be so glad we stuck at it.

x

Hello 100lb Challengers!

4lb off for me this week which takes my loss to just over 4 stones... in 12 weeks... over the moon!!

I go on holiday on Friday so will miss my weigh in next Monday. But I'm going to weight myself on Friday morning and again on the Monday we are back - hoping the damage won't be too severe.

Hope everyone has a good week.

zoe9804 - 100lb - 31lb = 69lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 57lb = 43lb

Back