100lb CHALLENGE

Well done sparkley, I'm hoping my commitment comes back soon, fell of the diet wagon again this weekend. I really miss my porridge packs if I don't have them, but it seems to be teatime I struggle, thinking of introducing 1 low cal/carb meal a day to get me past this, wanted to get another couple of stones off before I did it but at this rate ill never get to that stage. Oh well another new week. Hope you have a good week this week and a fab holiday next week.

Hi Zoe
i would love to join your challenge? This is my first day on Exante Total Solution. I am 5ft 6 and weigh 13st 12lb. I am aiming to lose my first half stone by next Monday and then set mini goals. I would love to get to 11stone by early December, but ultimately and ideally I would love to be around 9 and a half stone. so I am aiming for my first 40 lbs. after this I would still require to lose another 20lbs.
if we are going to do this in the time frame, I think Exante is the way to go, to see results quickly and safely.
good luck to you!
sam xx

Hi Sam f, welcome hope all goes well, if you stick to it it will work. First few days are the worse but you should be about over it now. Update us on you first weigh in.

Well restart number... I've forgotten, really bad time recently with work being done at home, was really motivated last restart then I had a bad bang to the head and felt really ill for a couple of days. Back on track in the morning feel really bloated and clothes are not as comfortable. Want to wear a really nice dress for night out in November. So I'm back on it, just need to get first 3 days out of way and I should be ok this week.

Hi everyone post holiday restart gone really well lost all the weight I put on over hols and an extra pound - so it's officially 1lb to come off my total.
Thanks

Well restart number... I've forgotten, really bad time recently with work being done at home, was really motivated last restart then I had a bad bang to the head and felt really ill for a couple of days. Back on track in the morning feel really bloated and clothes are not as comfortable. Want to wear a really nice dress for night out in November. So I'm back on it, just need to get first 3 days out of way and I should be ok this week.

Hi Zoe, sorry to hear about your bang to the head - that sounds horrible. Glad to hear you are back on plan tho, you know you can do it.

Well I'm sitting on the balcony in not so sunny Corfu! Been a big storm and checked it down today, hoping the sun will be out again tomorrow as need my sunshine fix.

Not been to bad with good. We're self catering so have been having a bar or shake for breakfast each day and somedays, if at the beach, have taken a bar for lunch. Then been having salads in an evening. Had a shake for breakfast today then went out and had ham and cheese omelette in a cafe! Oh well, mainly trying to avoid carbs. Have had no bread or chips/potatoes.

Hoping to have not caused too much damage to my weight loss by the time we come home.

Be good.

X

Hi Sparkley. I hope the sun comes out for you soon! You're doing brilliantly diet wise - a lot better than I did in Turkey. You're on holiday! Enjoy yourself and if you contine to avoid the carbs you're unlikely to do any damage!

Hi Zoe. How did you bang your head?

Hi Zoe. How did you bang your head?

Clearing out the garage, was trying to get some stuff out from behind OH weight bench which was folded, didn't come out far enough and caught it on the corner of the metal leg. It does still hurt now, but not too bad.
Restart day 1 going well, spent all morning ironing, went to work for 2pm and just got in. Not had chance to think about food and that's how I like it.

Ouch!!! Well done with your restart. I managed 100% today too.

Well at least 99% today, but feeling really tired, not sure if its restarting exante or changing shifts at work, but this is my bad time. Just got in from work so nice cuppa then bed before I raid the cupboard :)

Hi Zoe. Hope you're still going strong.

Hi Lynne, didn't do bad yesterday, another 1lb off so I'm happy. Also got through 4 ltr sparkling water, don't seem to be able to drink normal water in big quantities. Thinking of having 4 packs today, it's my first night shift so I'm awake for 24 hours. Us rather have an extra pack than feel rubbish and grab chocolate, think ill just take an extra pack incase I need it.
My little boy has decided he wants a swimming party so another target, unfortunately it's the week after christmas. Might help me not eat too much over the festivities.

Well after my little gain I have managed to lose 7lb since Monday, just reached my 2 1/2 stone mark.

zoe9804 - 100lb - 35lb = 65lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 57lb = 43lb
lyniG - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb
Cliopatra - 100lb - 14lb = 86lb
Msjmc - 100lb - 10lb = 90lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 32lb = 68lb
Hulllou - 100lb - 6lb = 94lb
Lisabear - 70lb - 9lb = 61lb
anniem - 90lb - 9lb = 81lb
MrsMcGregor - 100lb - 15lb = 85lb

That's amazing Zoe. I've been 100% on my restart since Sunday and have only lost 4lb!

Hi 100lb challengers - hope everyone is well.

Well done Zoe for getting back on it, 7lb off it fabulous!

Back from holiday and managed to lose 3lb!

The Shred was a killer this morning after a week off!!

zoe9804 - 100lb - 35lb = 65lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 60lb = 40lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 32lb = 68lb
MrsMcGregor - 100lb - 15lb = 85lb

Hello all. 3 lb off for me this week. Been a hard slog but stuck to my calories on working solution can't believe I've lost 2 st 9lb total. I've almost dropped another dress size!! This is the lightest I've been in years!!!
Sorry a little happy! Back to gym tonight after four weeks off - gonna hurt tomorrow!

zoe9804 - 100lb - 37lb = 63lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 60lb = 40lb
Blue Butterfly - 100lb - 29lb = 71lb Surfybeachbabe - 100lb - 35lb = 65lb

Well done surfybeachbabe, 2lb for me (mid week weigh) seem to lose better on night shifts, think I drink more water. Won't weigh now till Monday, promise :)

Morning 100lb Challengers

Hope everyone is doing well.

5lb off for me this week, really pleased with that. Will still have to do a minimum of 3.5lb a week between now and Christmas to hit the 100lb target tho.

zoe9804 - 100lb - 37lb = 63lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 65lb = 35lb

zoe9804 - 100lb - 38lb = 62lb
Sparkley - 100lb - 65lb = 35lb

Well 3lb total for last week, pleased with that, fingers crossed for 4lb this week then in to next stone bracket at least.

Well done sparkley your doing brilliant.

Back