100LBS DOWN!

Amazing, well done just doesn't seem enough!

Gx

OMG - what can I say......................

252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif

Now for the rest of it!

Shouldn't be a problem although I expect the weight loss to slow down at some point.

Will stick with it though, I have come this far!

A HUGE well done on such a fantastic achievement!! :D

FANTASTIC!! My word I bet that feels good. Is it bad that i'm a bit jealous? lol - I think not because I'm still very very impressed and absolutely delighted for you. Well Done! ENJOY IT!!!!! :D :D

that is fantastic and well done you.. It's a real boost to those of us who have a lot to lose to see someone like you lose so much

Thank you!

I think it is important to share a few thoughts with you -

I had no idea - when I started on the diet whether I would get past the first month, never mind 6!!!!

Losing 17lbs the first week was enough for me to know that it would work for me, then when the weight kept falling off was the motivation to keep going.

Just before Christmas I hit a plateau and the scales didn't move by one ounce for days - I could have chucked the towel in - but I kept looking at how much weight I had already lost and that kept me going.

Meeting people I haven't seen for a long time was also a great motivator - then the GP last week, whose face was a picture!

At the end of the day I am doing this for me, for nobody else but me. For my own well-being, for my future health and for looking good in the mirror/photos. I used to hate having my photo taken - now I love it! I was never weighed for over 22 years, can you believe that? It is true - and part of the reason I gained so much weight. Am never ever doing that ever again. I currently weigh myself every single day, as soon as I get out of bed - so from one extreme to the other!

2008 is just going to get better and better !

Back