103 inches lost compared to 2 yrs ago

lena L

Lena L
Booked myself in for course of 3 body wraps. Had 1st last night and lost 8 inches which I am pleased with it mostly came of problem area at top of thighs.

Asked to look at records from March 05 when I was 16 stone. When I started LL I had gone up another stone to 16stone 13, anyway when you compared 2005 to pre wrap measurements they have gone down by a total of 103 inches.

I was gob smacked & had to go home and get 2 tape measures to visualise the loss. Was both disgusted with myself as well as proud of the achievement.

I just wanted to share this something to show how useful proper full body measurements are

ive had my whole course of 3 wraps lost 15 1/2 on first 13 1/2 on second and 13 1/2 on third, really happy with the results, althoughi did goup a bit each i have lost nearly 2 inches oin all areas since i had my first one, enjoy the rest! are you having full or part wraps?

That's amazing:D :D :D

Can I ask you a few questions?

The inch loss you lose, is it temporarily? Do you have to keep having these wraps (I can imagine myself wrapped in cling film, so it dosent all burst back out again:eek: )

Also do you mind me asking the approx price?

I quite fancy them, hence all the questions:eek:

Tracey
x

Minilady it seems to vary in price for the area. I pay £50 for 1 or £125 for 3 so in effect you get the third for half price. I have seen someone post on here though that they have paid £160 for a course of 3. They recommend that you have the wraps between 7 and 10 days apart.

I had my 1st on Tues, 2nd next Friday & 3 on the 10th April. Its a bit of time out for myself. Its conditioning for the skin ,its a detoxify as well & it is supposed to firm & tighten as well. After 5 stone weight loss this is the main reason for this.

The course that I have booked is a full body Universal contour wrap. I am also going to talk to a lady when I go about thread vein removal. Got a slight patch on my left shin which looks like a bruise all the time. Lady is brought in beautitians once a month & does botox & restalyn etc!!!!!

Minilady it seems to vary in price for the area. I pay £50 for 1 or £125 for 3 so in effect you get the third for half price. I have seen someone post on here though that they have paid £160 for a course of 3. They recommend that you have the wraps between 7 and 10 days apart.

I had my 1st on Tues, 2nd next Friday & 3 on the 10th April. Its a bit of time out for myself. Its conditioning for the skin ,its a detoxify as well & it is supposed to firm & tighten as well. After 5 stone weight loss this is the main reason for this.

The course that I have booked is a full body Universal contour wrap. I am also going to talk to a lady when I go about thread vein removal. Got a slight patch on my left shin which looks like a bruise all the time. Lady is brought in beautitians once a month & does botox & restalyn etc!!!!!

Thanks for your reply:)

I'm going to check out my local spa clinic, and find out prices there etc.

Tracey
x

Back