10pp left.....

WillowFae said:
I'm in a programme for food addiction

Oh right I now get y u don't like to eat for nothing! So they give u a plan then or just say eat this, this, and this?! Not sure how something like that works! Having an addiction must be a lot harder than just over eating!

I find that being on Ww just gives me control, when not on Ww I just think 'oh I will just have one chocolate bar' then it turns into one choc bar, one doughnut ect, but on Ww I find that if I have no pp I no I can't have it and it doesn't really bother me then!

I wasn't trying to upset u so I hope I didn't!

sapphirestara said:
Agreed! I did! Frozen yogurt and a banana! It was lovely!! :) doing well on saving my weeklies this week- don't think I'll use them!! X

Yummy! I bet u hardly ever need ur weeklies! It's early days for u, just find what works for u and the weight will b off in no time! I would mention to ur leader that u struggle to use all pp tho and see what she says!

Oh right I now get y u don't like to eat for nothing! So they give u a plan then or just say eat this, this, and this?! Not sure how something like that works! Having an addiction must be a lot harder than just over eating!

I find that being on Ww just gives me control, when not on Ww I just think 'oh I will just have one chocolate bar' then it turns into one choc bar, one doughnut ect, but on Ww I find that if I have no pp I no I can't have it and it doesn't really bother me then!

I wasn't trying to upset u so I hope I didn't!

You didn't upset me :)

You don't get given a food plan as everyone is different. It is up to you (with your sponsor) to decide on a plan and identify foods that trigger a binge and then you can eliminate them. There is a big emotional side to it as well so it's not just about the food.

I found myself eating for the sake of having points and the loss wasn't as great as it was when I was eating to feel satisfied.
As long as your eating 3 meals a day and having fruit and water don't worry about filling your allowance.
Eat until you feel comfortable.
Xx

Back