10th Wedding Anniversary!!

Stardreamer

Supportive
I just wanted everyone to know that anything is possible.
On 4/01/1997 I married my lovely hubby. During our married life (and having three pregnancies!)I put on three and a half stones!!
BUT 10 Years later....................................
This evening to my hubbys and daughters surprise I put on my gorgeous sparkly Wedding dress, wedding underwear, shoes, tiara and felt like a million dollars!! It fitted and if anything was a little loose! Yippeee!!

I have only been on this diet for 73 days!!

If I felt brave enough then I would show the pictures. Maybe one day......
Good Luck all you January starters!!
xx

Have a lovely day ............

congrats.gif

fantastic achievement

Dear Star
What a fabulous achievement - bet you looked fab :D !!!!
It's my 10th Anniversary at beginning July & we're hoping to go off for at least 1 night.... Hopefully I'll be 3 st lighter as well :cool: :cool: :cool:
Luv Clare

Thanks Mandi,
I think I will bring the pictures next week. It was a great feeling and my two girls sat on the train and we took pictures.
MANDI!! Look at your weight loss. Its fantastic. Well done hun. You look so slim!!
have a look at my thread re Meeting up in Hertfordshire.
hope you have a great week!!
lots of slimming luck,
Your BMI is fantastic!!xx

Last edited:
:) Stardreamer I am so pleased for you. You must have looked like a princess to your children. Well done you must be really proud. You have also given me hope!
I have just about done 1 day (having done 1/2 day yesterday) and do feel fine. I was surprised to feel quite full after having had the chicken soup for lunch. Hopefully the feeling will last until my next soup at about 6pm! I think I'll have to have lots of tea this afternoon. The water drinking isn't as bad as I thought it would be either.

Back