10th weigh in

BAKED BEANS! Theres loads of them in my cupboard! Haha! I am doing that (in 5 mins after i pop the loo! haha!) xx

Inspiration

Hi Lucinda, I joined Minimins looking for inspirational success stories for the Lipotrim diet and found you! Congrats on your weight loss so far. I am 5'4'' and 11st 11lbs. I would like to reach 10 stone and size 12 which is what I was before I had my baby (who is now 18 months) but I cannot lose the last 2 stone despite increasing exercise and eating healthily. Would you recommend the Lipotrim diet for me? How long do you think it would take for me to get to 10 stone? Thank you in advance!

hi nessie, my baby is 20 months and i have tried every diet goign to try and shift my baby weight, i gained 4 stone during pregnancy. lipotrim works but you need to have strong willpower as it is a very hard diet. it completely takes over your life and if you like going for meals or out drinking then you may find it more difficult. luckily i have a very supportive partner who has help me through it. if you go on the lipotrim website you will be able to find a pharmacy near where you live, give it a try. its the hardest the first week but after that it get easy as you see they weight fall off. xx

hey lucinda great weight loss and u too deezer , quick question here , how are u findin ur arms where d bingo wings are , i seem to be gettin extra skin there already and i am only 2st 4 lb down any suggestion ladies on wat to do ty

you need to do cardio, my OH is a fitness instructor (godknows how i let myself go when ive got him lol) and he said theres no point toning when you have the fat over the top so its best to do cardio to burn it off first. im not bothered about my bingo wings tbh, its my flabby belly that gets me down. xx

you need to do cardio, my OH is a fitness instructor (godknows how i let myself go when ive got him lol) and he said theres no point toning when you have the fat over the top so its best to do cardio to burn it off first. im not bothered about my bingo wings tbh, its my flabby belly that gets me down. xx
Me too.... My arms and legs look posiitvely slim but i carry so much weight around my belly and bum... :cry::cry::cry:

mines just on my belly, my bums tiny, i just got into a size 12 jeans but im still a 16 top!! going to join sw on monday to try get my last couple of stones off. start refeed today so gonna have to go get some food in xx

mines just on my belly, my bums tiny, i just got into a size 12 jeans but im still a 16 top!! going to join sw on monday to try get my last couple of stones off. start refeed today so gonna have to go get some food in xx

Make sure you come back and keep us posted on how your doing! I've found you quite inspirational!! Good luck with the food! xx

Good luck with the refeed,please let us know how you get on with that :)

thanks girls, had another migraine last night. my body's falling apart lol. im definately making the right decision refeeding xx

Back