11.5 llb's lighter!!!

Simmy1978

The title says it all! i'm delighted but i have say i still am not doing it a 100% i am from time to time feeling a bit wobbly and enticed to fall off the plan and havent really been updating my food diary!!

but even so, i'm steadily losing a pound a week and i am happy but i am gonna promise myself to do my food diary's properly to make sure i stay on track!!

i also wanted to say thank you to all you lovelies here for supporting me and giving us all your lovely recipe ideas!!

The title says it all! i'm delighted but i have say i still am not doing it a 100% i am from time to time feeling a bit wobbly and enticed to fall off the plan and havent really been updating my food diary!!

but even so, i'm steadily losing a pound a week and i am happy but i am gonna promise myself to do my food diary's properly to make sure i stay on track!!

i also wanted to say thank you to all you lovelies here for supporting me and giving us all your lovely recipe ideas!!
congratulations!!! do u feel much different? i lost 8lb and feel better :)

congratulations!!! do u feel much different? i lost 8lb and feel better :)

Yes clothes fit better i dont quite think i have lost a dress size yet but i certainly feel good and fitter as well! oh and hubby says me bum looks smaller!;)

Back