• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

11.5 llb's lighter!!!

The title says it all! i'm delighted but i have say i still am not doing it a 100% i am from time to time feeling a bit wobbly and enticed to fall off the plan and havent really been updating my food diary!!

but even so, i'm steadily losing a pound a week and i am happy but i am gonna promise myself to do my food diary's properly to make sure i stay on track!!

i also wanted to say thank you to all you lovelies here for supporting me and giving us all your lovely recipe ideas!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

gemma_

Silver Member
The title says it all! i'm delighted but i have say i still am not doing it a 100% i am from time to time feeling a bit wobbly and enticed to fall off the plan and havent really been updating my food diary!!

but even so, i'm steadily losing a pound a week and i am happy but i am gonna promise myself to do my food diary's properly to make sure i stay on track!!

i also wanted to say thank you to all you lovelies here for supporting me and giving us all your lovely recipe ideas!!
congratulations!!! do u feel much different? i lost 8lb and feel better :)

congratulations!!! do u feel much different? i lost 8lb and feel better :)
Yes clothes fit better i dont quite think i have lost a dress size yet but i certainly feel good and fitter as well! oh and hubby says me bum looks smaller!;)