11 weeks and counting

Discussion in 'LL Diaries' started by boris, 30 May 2010 Social URL.

1. boris

boris Member

Well just had week 11 weigh in 3 and a half stones gone!!!! only i and a half to go not too long now.
    I seem to be living off the chilli as this is most definately my favourite but i am just beginning to get a bit fed up of it.
    went clothe shopping yesterday as i literally have nothing to wear (its the first time i can truthfully say that ) Its great being able to fit into size 14 clothes instead fo size 22-24 but oh god i wish i could win the lottery everything is costing an absolute fortune!!
    I read my diary entry from 9 weeks ago (written on a scrap of paper at home) and at the time i was so scared,hungry,fed up and never ever thinking i would really lose the weight it made me feel quite proud to have got this far.
    i still have a confidence problem though and even though i know i ve lost the weight i still see myself as fat -when i look in the mirror i see my fat face as always and dont imagine it being any different. i think i have spent so many years feeling ashamed of the way i look that i dont really know how to change it- crazy eh?
    i want to finish this and be able to eat again obviously not like before but i am also scared stiff at the thought.so many insecurities - thats me want to change but dont quite know how
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.