11 weeks in....

Fireater

Just had my weigh in for week 11 and I have lost 50LBs!!! (not in the last week but over the whole 11!!!!). There are no words to describe how I feel right now....not being restricted to 2 clothes shops but being able to walk into Dorothy Perkins and buy a pair of jeans, having a friend who I haven't seen in 3 months starring at me in amazement and telling me how great I look and how she didn't realize I had cheek bones...being able to sit in any chair in the pub and not worrying that it won't support me or will dig into my hips - being able to take part in activities with my kids instead of sitting on the side lines and watching. I still have a long way to go but I know now that I will make it, today I feel like I can do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, well done! I hope I can last that long, I'm on week 2 weigh in on Monday. Are you getting consistent losses each week? Are you exercising? Xx

Well done you it's a great feeling, I completed LT for 19 weeks and got to my goal weight :) I'm now obsessed with buying size 12 lipsy dresses (from eBay mind lol) as couldn't shop in there when I was a 20 ;-) I've been eating four weeks and all going well. Got a tummy tuck booked for January to get rid of excess skin. You have done amazing to get to 11 weeks it is not easy, keep it up xx

Wow that's great!! Hope I an do the same, have first weigh in on Friday, great to see all the positive blogs on here that it can be done !

Well done Fireater!! Your doing an amazing job. It feels great when people notice your weight loss doesn't it??? :D Just today I was told I was "wasting away" which I seriously had to laugh at cause I'm still big, just a smaller big lol :p best of luck x

Back