112lbs to go!

M&M

I need to lose 112lbs! I know it's a lot but I'll do it this time :D

Stay positive as you are now and you will be able to do it :)

Stay positive as you are now and you will be able to do it :)

Thank you very much :D I've been very positive so far. Earlier today I found some pics of myself from this March and I just started crying :/ It's motivated me even more though and I'm sure I will do it this time! Something has finally clicked :)

If the photograph motivates you then put it in your handbag where you'll keep catching an occasional glimpse of it or feel the touch of it when you put your hand in. Grab on to anything that makes you feel positive and use it whenever you need, either your photo, a memory, a dream, support from someone else - all of these will make the diet easier and help in those moments when the calorie yearning devil is jumping up & down on your shoulders screaming 'eat it' in your ear :rolleyes:

Got to say that thankfully I'm feeling really motivated at the moment too - not sure how much I've lost but can see and feel that I have and it's really spurring me on -- pity you can't bottle this feeling.

Onward & downward.........

If the photograph motivates you then put it in your handbag where you'll keep catching an occasional glimpse of it or feel the touch of it when you put your hand in. Grab on to anything that makes you feel positive and use it whenever you need, either your photo, a memory, a dream, support from someone else - all of these will make the diet easier and help in those moments when the calorie yearning devil is jumping up & down on your shoulders screaming 'eat it' in your ear :rolleyes:

Got to say that thankfully I'm feeling really motivated at the moment too - not sure how much I've lost but can see and feel that I have and it's really spurring me on -- pity you can't bottle this feeling.

I'll have to print it out and put it around the house :) I'm glad you are motivated too, good luck!!

Hey Katie, good luck with your weightloss, I see your breaking it down into mini goals thats always feels more manageable :)

Great post, yes if you could bottle it, I'd be the first to put in an order :)

I don't think so - I've not had a weigh-in yet :)

How are you getting on M&M?

I'm getting on great! I'm doing really really well :D Thank you for asking. Good luck with your next weigh-in!

Hey M&M, Sorry hun "good luck with your weightloss, I see your breaking it down into mini goals thats always feels more manageable :)" was meant for you. I was browsing posts late @ night instead of counting sheep.. brain wasnt in gear. Glad to hear you are doing well :)

lol Thanks! You're doing well too! Good luck :D xx

Back