115 days to be THIN n 30 not FAT n 30!!

LeaV

Hi everyone :)
Well here I am, waking up to day 4 and decided to start a diary to hopefully keep me busy and keep others motivated if WHEN I do well :)
I got weighed on Tuesday and was a grand total of 15 stones 9. The biggest I've ever been is 15 stone 12 and the smallest I for down to (using weightwatchers) was 13stone1. After every diet I've ever done I've gained it all back and more. I've done this diet before and for quick and pretty fab results. My shape, weight and personality changed within a few weeks....I was so happy!!! THEN silly old me went to GLastonbury festival for a week, for very drunk and tried all the gorgeous food then really struggled to get back on it after that. It's taken 2 years, but I've gained the weight back. From 13stone 5....right back up. I've tried other diets since and have lost a pound here and a pound rhere but then gained 3 pounds here and 4 lbs there!!!

This year I will be 30....and when I was a teenager I promised myself I wouldn't be fat at 20.....in my 20s I've promised myself I won't be fat and 30....so here goes.
Sometimes I get really upset at what I've done to myself.....sometimes I just feel disgust. But refuse to do that any more, am just looking to the future.

I'm getting married next may to a man who has loved me through all my weird and wonderful diets....who has known me at my smallest, and adored me at my biggest. I want to stand next to him on our wedding day and love myself as much as he loves me....so here I am.

I know I can lose the weight....I'm just terrified at putting it back on again...again!
I have a lot to lose.....I'd love to be 11 st 7 but for now I'm aiming to be 12stone13. I haven't been UNDER 13 stones since I was 12 (17 years ago) and I know I'll cry when I reach it as I don't even remember seeing that number on the scales.

My boyf is very supportive, as are my 4 best mates....so far I haven't had to tell anybody else. That's the part I struggle with, I hate the judgemental looks and the ''eeh you should just eat less and exercise more'' ok luv, u come back to me when ur almost 16 stone and losing all your confidence and zest for life. I know I could do it slowly and lose a few stones for the wedding, but I want ME back NOW, I don't want to waste another year and then in 9 years time saying....I don't want to be fat and 40.

THIS IS IT it's now or never! Last time here I go!!!!
I'm on day 4 so hoping things are looking up. I've been on a MOVA course this week so it's been quite physical and I'm feeling groggy. I have started on SS and this really works for me, to take food out of the equation altogether as I k ow I can't have ANY, rather than "ooh I'll have this but them eat less tomorrow" which I never did!
On day one I had my 3 shakes and a polo (felt v guilty but MOVA means gettin very up close and personal to strangers and I felt rank)
Day 2 I had my shakes and a mint!! (same excuse)
Day 3 yesterday I was bought a ham sandwich from a girl on the course who didn't know I was on the diet. THANK THE LORD the sarnie was stale and so I just ate the ham which I know doesn't harm kerosis. Luckily when I looked at the sandwich I had no desire for it at all, maybe I overestimated how stale it was cos quite frankly it looked disgusting to me and I really didn't want to eat it!!!

Anyways enough rabbiting on from me.
This diary is for myself and all of u lot who maybe in time I will inspire as reading other stories has Inspired me.

If you do drop by, please say hi and share your stories/weight losses....we all need a little help every now and again :) have a good day and I'll see less of you all tomorrow :) xx

Hi hunni. You've got about the same amount to lose as me. So I'm excited to watch your progress! :)

My OH is the same, he's watched me do some rather weird diets, probably this one being the strangest.
Breath wise, get some breath spray from boots - they do one called Retardex, which really makes me laugh everytime! LOL! And sugar free chewing gum is always good. Hell, you can get sugar free mints, but with all the maltitol in them, I wouldnt eat the packet or you might not get off the loo for a day!

Im one week into it and I'm really struggling today as its the weekend and I'm going out. No food, no drink. Not sure I'll make it!

Aw fab it's so good to have someone to compare hell stories with :) and thanks for the breath tip,,,,love the name, I won't forget that in a hurry :)

Also love that quote.....I am not a dog, I will not reward myself with food :)
Never heard that before and gonna keep it in mind cos that's what I do! U had your first weigh in yet then?
I've got out of bed, had a shake and a glass of water and feel amazing now, been dancing around the house before work....euphoria!
Hello ketosis.....how I've missed you :)

Ooh just noticed ur signature...9lbs?? That's amazing and proves we can do it :) I wanna lose 9.5 to be out of those horrible 15s that seem to love me so much! X

WE CAN DO IT!!!!

I've wandered round tesco today sniffing everything in the rotisserie section and the bakery! lol! Went to buy my dad a bottle of whiskey for fathers day tomorrow and spent about £80 and didnt even buy food! LOL! No idea how that happens! Hell, I didnt even do a shopping. I bought whiskey and sweets for my dad, and a £10 scratchcard for him. £10 scratchcards.... when the hell did they start doing them?!

I did get myself hairdye and shampoo. A girl knows how to spoil herself, huh?! lol!

My first goal is the reach the 14s. Hopefully that will be by the end of the month!

GO US!!!!

Haha I KNOW! £10 scratch cards!! Crazy :)
Yeah I'm spending loads of money on pamper stuff, makes me feel better :)
I've just sold a few old dresses on eBay, made a grand total of £70!! I'm
Buzzin cos it means I can buy a weeks worth of Cambridge shakes AND a new dress to fit into :) all good :) :) xxx

Good morning Cambridge dieters :)
Well here I am on day 5 :)
Yesterday I was at work (I'm
A support worker) and all my tenants and all the other staff got a takeaway! Then later on one of the tenants wanted a drive out to macdonalds for a burger and a coffee! THEN one of the staff had brought in cream cakes for everyone....bloody hell I think I deserve a medal! However, I couldn't resist 3 extra strong mints and a dash of milk in my coffee. I'm hopin that won't hurt too much!
So day 5 today, and I know that one of the girls at work is on the diet too so at least we can have a shake together and compare notes!!

I've woken up in a fowl mood! My fiancé has just strolled in from a night out...4:30 am!!! I'm more angry cos I have to be at work at 7 and now I'm
Up for the day, I'm
On a 12 hour shift and I know that he's gonna spend all day in bed. I get so mad when I'm
Working so hard to
A) work overtime to pay my bills and
B) lose weight
And he seems to be having the life of Riley! Ugh. Plus I HATE him when he's drunk he becomes a jibbering mess! Ugh I don't even know why I'm
Writing all this but I'm
Just so MAD with him
This morning!!!
Aw well, one thing to cheer me up is that I'm
Burning fat even as we speak :)
Onwards and downwards from here :) xx

Good morning Cambridge dieters :)
Well here I am on day 5 :)
Yesterday I was at work (I'm
A support worker) and all my tenants and all the other staff got a takeaway! Then later on one of the tenants wanted a drive out to macdonalds for a burger and a coffee! THEN one of the staff had brought in cream cakes for everyone....bloody hell I think I deserve a medal! However, I couldn't resist 3 extra strong mints and a dash of milk in my coffee. I'm hopin that won't hurt too much!
So day 5 today, and I know that one of the girls at work is on the diet too so at least we can have a shake together and compare notes!!

I've woken up in a fowl mood! My fiancé has just strolled in from a night out...4:30 am!!! I'm more angry cos I have to be at work at 7 and now I'm
Up for the day, I'm
On a 12 hour shift and I know that he's gonna spend all day in bed. I get so mad when I'm
Working so hard to
A) work overtime to pay my bills and
B) lose weight
And he seems to be having the life of Riley! Ugh. Plus I HATE him when he's drunk he becomes a jibbering mess! Ugh I don't even know why I'm
Writing all this but I'm
Just so MAD with him
This morning!!!
Aw well, one thing to cheer me up is that I'm
Burning fat even as we speak :)
Onwards and downwards from here :) xx

Hi LeaV! Ugh yes drunkeness is never nice to see when you're sober and in bed!! feel for you X Hope work is okay and you're not too tired?! SOunds like you did amazingly well yesterday. Bet it felt good to stick to it though! I'm on Day 4 today and still lying in bed (sorry!) but can tell I feel a bit weird/lightheaded/achy. Hopefuly tomorrow onwards will be easier! I went to my friends' place on friday night and they had a big meal and loads of red wine (which I LOVE) but I resisted! Had my soup and loads of water and green tea and actually felt pretty good that I could drive home to my own bed at the end of the evening, and didn't feel sick on saturday morning!
Hope you feel okay, anyway, and feel like you can carry on sticking to it today.
Crockers X

Evening :) yeah I'm
Really proud of myself, a whole weekend and stuck to it 100% I'm
Over the moon!!
Today has been day 6 so I'm totally excited that I've gone almost a week and it's totally flown, I think cos I've been working so many hours! I wish I was getting weighed tomorrow instead of Saturday!!! Would love to see some kind of results cos to be honest, today I feel no different, no slimmer, no lighter! Aaaargh I'm sure last time I'd lost almost 10lbs by now!
Aw well I just hope I keep it going until weigh day!!! X

what a lovely introduction, you certainly will lose the weight. Just make sure you follow all the steps to maintainable, thats what i am making sure i do this time so i can keep it off, i dont want to yoyo anymore!!

doing fab chick - wi soon and you will be rewarded!!

Thank you :)
This forum is a god send and I really DO think I will do it this time :) x

Hey just catching up with your diary.
My little sister is a support worker to, she does 24 hr shifts and is always popping to mc Donald's or for a pizza etc. must be torture for you. She's 7 st wet through though, makes me sick! Lol.

Im on day 6 to. Felt good most of the day. Craving food now...ugh. Early night I think! :)

Hi Rachel, thanks for dropping by :) ooh if we both on day 6 we have to keep each other going and compare notes....
I'm going to be early too....I have an empty house and nobody would know if I sat here and stuffed my face right now....nobody except me of course :)
X

Hi everyone :)
Well it's the end of day 7 and I'm just about to make up my last shake. I'm not gonna lie, I've been very tempted to eat today! I think if I'd been weighed by now and had proof of success it would be ok, but I gotta wait til Saturday and I'm hoping I can last til then. It's not even that I'm
Hungry it's just everything smells so nice and I wanna pick at everything. What I'm
Really missing is my regular glass of red wine when I come home from
Work. My job can be very stressful and it's my little treat. However, I DO usually end up finishing the bottle!!
Grrrr roll on Saturday!!! X

Stay strong im sure u'll have a great loss on sat- uve been really good x

Day 8 and I'm off to bed so I'm
Not tempted to eat....or drink!!! Very bad day at work and know I normally would spent the evening after a rubbish shift in the kitchen nibbling at whatever I could....but not this time!! Book, bed, boiled water :) nighty!!! Xx

Ooh let me know how u get on! I just wanna see results :)
Roll on day 9 :) x

let me know with you too! what time do you weigh?

end of day 5 for me.

im really hoping for 5lb off.. i peak every day so its not going to be a shock haha im currently at 3.5lb off, want to get to 9 st 11 if possible and move up to 810 xx

Im getting weighed at 10:30. My CDC usually has the weekend off but I work crazy hours and wodnt have been able to get in until I'd been on the diet 2 weeks...rubbish! So she making an
Exception for me :)
I can't wait, wanna get the bulk off quickly so I can go up the steps too. It's crazy how I find it hard to resist fatty food when I'm
On a diet....but it's EASIER to resist ALL food on this one!! X

Back