11st or bust!

Ok, today is a new day, and I’m posting here in the hope that it will help me overcome the temptation of a bag of Maltese’s and stick to my goal. Only a couple of pounds, then I might set a new goal? So (hope I’m recording this diary correctly) any hints or tips or ideas of anything I’m doing wrong are welcome. Oh, I have a snag in that my hb cooks all the meals, and sometimes he doesn’t quite get it!

Thursday 12 July
Breakfast: two slices brown toast, 4 tsp butter, 4 tsp honey, 1 bottle water = 2 syns for the toast (one slice on HEB), 8 (!!!) syns for the butter and 4 syns for the honey.
Lunch: 3 Ryvita originals (free), 1 can tuna, 6 cherry tomatoes, one serving green grapes = 0 syns
Tea: Tuna nicoise - inc. walnuts/salad leaves/fresh tuna/tomatoes/3 olives = 4 for the walnuts
Snacks - grapes
Drinks - 500ml water (trying to get up to 1l)

Friday 13 July
Breakfast: two slices brown toast, 4 tsp butter, 4 tsp honey, 1 bottle water = 8 syns for butter, 2 for toast (HEB), 4 for honey = 14!!!
Lunch: one piece of Victoria sponge, one small latte made with almond milk (out at coffee shop) = 9.5
Tea: Morrison’s salad bar - lightly dressed potato salad, Moroccan couscous, beetroot grain salad, noodle salad, 2 boiled eggs, v small amounts of each = 9.5
Snacks: banana, Alpro go on yog, 1 tiny piece mini Chocolate orange = 2.5
Not even going to add up totals, struggling to get hb onside (breakfast!!) tomorrow should be much better.

Back