11st to lose

Wow thank you so much for all of your replies & comments, I assure you they're all being taken on board & will very much help in my quest to rid myself of this excess weight x

lisajade said:
Flump, do you keep a food diary on here? I would be interested to read it xxx

Not yet, i should really start a diary of some description will hopefully get round to it at the weekend :)

Awesome :) I am doing slimming world, and interested to see how people doing their own plans eat, and maybe get some inspiration.

Hope you're having a good day xxx

hi good luck but it sounds to me you are back tracking a bit now, saying he isnt as bad as you made out. Man and wife should stick together he should be helping you with this not packing a bag and if he is conerned for your health then wait til you get to over 20 stone? mmm! I think you will 'win' him back so good luck with that and however much you say this is for you I don't quite believe it sadly. I found the title quite shocking to be honest, good luck on your jounery and I really hope you are able to gain some conferdence along the way :)

To everyone who has read/made comment so far you will note I have edited the title of my thread. On reflection it wasn't the wisest of things to name it so its gone, pity i can't get rid of the 11st to lose so easily lol :)

Keldelacoe said:
hi good luck but it sounds to me you are back tracking a bit now, saying he isnt as bad as you made out. Man and wife should stick together he should be helping you with this not packing a bag and if he is conerned for your health then wait til you get to over 20 stone? mmm! I think you will 'win' him back so good luck with that and however much you say this is for you I don't quite believe it sadly. I found the title quite shocking to be honest, good luck on your jounery and I really hope you are able to gain some conferdence along the way :)

We all have our own opinions & beliefs & are free to air them :)

Keldelacoe said:
It will come off, what plan are you doing?

I'm not following any specific diet plan as such. With the help of a nutritionist I've had a plan devised for me which includes cutting out all processed sugary foods & only eating foods that are fresh so plenty of fruit, vegetables & lean meat. I guess its the common sense approach for most people but to someone like myself who has eaten nothing but convenience & junk foods its all a bit alien at the minute but I'm enjoying it & already starting to feel the benefits :)

lol...well good luck and all that and I really hope your husband come back to you one day :)

Keldelacoe said:
lol...well good luck and all that and I really hope your husband come back to you one day :)

Oh jeez i realise now that i made it sound like he's gone for good & I'd have to fight tooth & nail to get him back, me and my big mouth lol

As far as I'm concerned the stuff with your husband is between you and him. Who knows how you'll feel once the weight is gone- same for him. We can't judge him, we don't know him and who of us can say we wouldn't be the same in his situation? If his love inspires you, great, I say!

Back