12.20 and still in my pjamas!!!

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
I really need some motivation to get myself ready!!

Nothing planned for today, and too hot to go outside :(

I'm not good in the heat, it does put you off getting out and active sometimes!
I'm going to go swimming a couple of nights during the week, that should be nice in the heat!
Anyway, everyone needs a pj sunday every now and then! I am also in my pjs, I've cleaned the kitchen and hoovered to make myself feel less naughty but now I'm taking it easy ;) Have you got a job like some vigorous cleaning you could do perhaps?

12:59 and still in mine ;)

Has to be done sometimes. Though will be showering soon and going to the shops - have to take advantage of them being quiet while the footie is on

xx

Well I got showered and dressed...Into another pair of pjamas!! :D lol

I'll have to constantly stand in the shade when I go on holiday to cool me down, and just use a bit of fake tan when I get home!! haha

aww bless- me too! My family in their wisdom have picked Fuerterventura for out holiday in October and looking at photos it's very flat and very lacking in shady trees lol
Big hat is top of my shopping list!
I've had a shower too now but so far am still in a towel so I think this is technically a downgrade from pjs!

Wish I was still in my PJs... :( expecting people over today so thought I should make the effort and change! x

You lucky ladies. A pj Sunday is out of the question for me. I am up for work before 6 a. .m.

However, I will have a lovely easy day tomorrow.

Living in the heat as we do, I only wear beach style wrap arounds at home. So comfy and so cool and some of them are gorgeous.

Back