12 days ago I weighed 16st, today I weigh...

Yep I do :( I know I shouldn't do but I do. The thing with this is after your first big loss at the end of week 1, don't get disappointed when the next weeks is slower. I was panicking 2 days ago that I'd onlyu lost a pound this week so far and now that's 3lbs with 2 days to go until WI!! Can't wait to see how much you lose! :D xx

Wow!!! What a loss. Well impressed hun:worthy:

So chuffed for u, well done. :clap::clap: Hope I get a fab start like that when i have my WI on monday morn.

xxx

BouncyBride said:
Yep I do :( I know I shouldn't do but I do. The thing with this is after your first big loss at the end of week 1, don't get disappointed when the next weeks is slower. I was panicking 2 days ago that I'd onlyu lost a pound this week so far and now that's 3lbs with 2 days to go until WI!! Can't wait to see how much you lose! :D xx

I can't wait either!! Just going to spend the next few weeks mentally preparing myself and eating as healthily as possible. Oh well we can be naughty daily weighers together lol! Do you have a goal weight and time frame in mind? x

Yes I do! I want to be 10st by 1st October as it's my wedding day :D I started with having 84lbs to lose but now it's only 68!!! woohoooo xxx

BouncyBride said:
Yes I do! I want to be 10st by 1st October as it's my wedding day :D I started with having 84lbs to lose but now it's only 68!!! woohoooo xxx

Must feel amazing to be able to say that! Funnily enough my goal is also around the 10st Mark ( my ideal weight for my height is 9stone 6) well anything with a 9 infront of it is fab for me- so at 9st 13lbs I will be over the moon! Also would like to achieve this by the end of September! x

Back