12 lbs off in 12 days!! THANKS TO YOU LOT!!

Princess Boo

Hi all,

Just had second weigh in and have lost 12 lbs in 12 days!! I know it's not much compared to some, but I am sooooo chuffed...I have had a few rocky days, but everytime I did, I posted a message and got loads of encouragement from everyone here!! So BIG THANK YOU!!! :hug99:

Oh and by the way, I totally stand by the chicken thing - although not the chicken kebab! I had some grilled skinless chicken with lettuce and cucumber (no dressing) and it really satisfied my urge to chew and I still lost 5 lbs this week!!! I guess that different things work for different people.

I am definately aiming to have lost over a stone by my third week!!! YOU LOT ARE AMAZING - THANKS!!!!! :clap:

Well done you! I just got weighed in, and despite a blow out on Saturday (with booze!), I lost 5.5lbs! I'm pretty happy with that!

Well done babe!

*cuddles*

Well done girl.

12lbs in 12 days is amazing - I am lucky if I can shift half of that in the same time.

Enjoy the loose clothes!!

YAY WELL DONE! THATS GREAT :-D

fabulous, well done Boo :D

don't you downplay your achievement, you are doing amazing and you deserve to feel really proud. you will definitely crack that first stone next week. well done you.

Hey Princess Boo! That's soooo good!! Keep it up hun!!

And yes, take it from me .... stay away from the chicken kebab :sign0137: I'm still not feeling fantastic !!! :rolleyes: my own fault I know! LOL!

That is amazing! Congrats to you :D Keep going x

Back