12 pounds to lose!!

rosierose15

Silver Member
Am 9.12 I have lost 3 pound I used to be over ten stone but obviously being ten stone the weight comes off so slowly and I feel like throwing the towel in. Help me guys. Xx

rosierose15 said:
Am 9.12 I have lost 3 pound I used to be over ten stone but obviously being ten stone the weight comes off so slowly and I feel like throwing the towel in. Help me guys. Xx

The less you have to lose the slower it usually comes off, even those who have a lot to lose will often find their losses slow when they near target. I also have 12lbs to lose to target but my target is 1 and a half stone from my start weight. I've taken the scenic route so far but even when I've been 100% on plan its still slow to come off.
Stick with it. How long have you been on plan? X

Urghh I totally feel your pain, it is slow and painful! I have about a stone and a half to lose and in 5 weeks ive lost 6.2 lbs!! Some people lose that in their first week!! Theres no other way though, just gota keep going, for me there is no other alternative!

What would you achieve by throwing the towel in? It's not going to make the weight come off!!!

Stick to it, follow the rules and it will come off. It's never as quick as we all want it to be.

I have been on it for about 6 weeks now I have a loss then I go on a working holiday then gain its like yoyoing its such a slow process I know i wouldn't gain anything if I gave up so i won't.

Does anyone know anything about extra easy? I don't eat veg so I know to have my red and green foods then fruit salad straight after.

But my fave lunch is ham and mozerella toastie so obviously that's hex b for bread and a for cheese. But what do I do about the ham syn it? Or do I have to have some pasta to cancel it out? I know like chicken and rice is ok with fruit salad but what do u do when ur just eating ham?

To be honest if you don't and won't eat veg there's not much point doing extra easy. You need to make 1/3 of your plate/meal superfree. You could eat fruit beforehand but I know I would get fed up having fruit before every meal!
Basically extra easy is all the red and green free foods are free, you get 1 a and 1 b healthy extra choice, and the most important thing is the 1/3 superfree rule.
Do you not eat any veg?

I like tinned tomatoes onions and sweet corn and runner beans but no salad type veg so I wouldn't be able to put tinned tomatoes with my toastie would be a bit rank. My consultant said I could eat the fruit after? Which i do at the moment any way. Tonnes of it

Was that for extra easy she said that cos if so that's incorrect. The point of the superfree is to physically reduce the amount of more calorie dense (eg. Non superfree) food that you can eat. Eating it afterwards won't do this. Of course its better to be having fruit than cake but if you followed ee it really needs to be before or with your meal x

Hmmm yeah she did say that. Bit odd I did think that wa weird but she said eat it straight after so I assumed it was something to do with it being digested together. I think I'll stick with red and green days then thanks x

I tend to do more red days. I'm off out tonight to a steak house with the boyfriend and a couple of friends so I'll have my biiiig steak and grilled tomatoes and a jacket as my healthy extra. Was thinking of doing it as extra easy then eating lots of fruit but being as I have that extra healthy extra b to use it makes no odds anyway As long as its just a small potato :)

The meal last night was tasty and resisted pudding just made roast potatoes cooked in stock they were amazing!! X

Stick with it! A tip that works for me is to try on clothes that nearly fit, put them to one side and every couple of weeks try them back on - the excitement I gain when the zips do up again is what keeps me going!

BTW I think you look fab!

Iif you've had more treats than you should (like fudge) - enjoy having it and then move on, try not to let it affect your motivation for your overall goal.

I used to have a bad day and then think "blow it" and go the whole hog but now I just say "well, I enjoyed that meal/night out etc but I'll be back at it tomorrow/Monday" and it will even itself out somewhere!!!

It may be wrong but it works for me....:)

Back