12 week challenge anyone?

Stephielou87

So anyone want to join me in a 12 week challenge?
I weigh in on Wednesday's and and aiming for 2 per week. So in total 24lb.
So here goes!!
1st august 14stone 4.5 pound.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Sounds fabbydoo!!
I was doing well Stephielou past two weeks but been bad past few days so my weigh in tmro will not be pretty at all. Lost 2 1st week and 2.5 next week on green.

I shall join u and hopefully we will be on the slim train :)

I'll join you

I started 4 weeks ago and lost 7lbs in the first 3 weeks although the first week was getting my head round it and using up food in the freezer but last week I started going to the gym (I have a 12 week Personal trainer session as I have arthritis) and I gained 1.5 lbs. I spoke to him today and he said don't worry about the scales for a few weeks while my body gets used to it but my clothes are definitely looser.

I weighed in on Friday at 12st 11.5lb :scale:

I would like to join too. I would like to loose at least a stone in 12 weeks preferably 1 1/2 stone. I am a Wednesday weigher as well.

1/8/11: 15 stone 6

Brilliant :). Will post Wednesday after wi and let you all know how I get on. Am going swimming tomorrow with my one year old, a three year old, seven year old ten and twelve with my aunt. So probably won't be around!! Good luck everyone :)

Gained .5 pound. Gutted. Will focus now and have a big loss next week :-(

Gained .5 pound. Gutted. Will focus now and have a big loss next week :-(

That's a shame Stephie but you can definitely turn it around I gained 1.5lbs last week but have lost it and another 2lbs to boot.
I have changed my weigh in day to Wednesday to match most on here so that's in 4 days

My loss this week is 3.5lbs

Ill join you!! My mums wedding is on the 21st October so 12 weeks away! Hoping to also lose 2lbs per week :D

Susie25 said:
That's a shame Stephie but you can definitely turn it around I gained 1.5lbs last week but have lost it and another 2lbs to boot.
I have changed my weigh in day to Wednesday to match most on here so that's in 4 days

Well done that's fab xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Susie25 said:

Thank you. And well done on your loss. I'm going to be 100% plus my running and cycling. So fingers crossed for next week :).

I lost 2lbs which i wasn't expecting, though i would have sts. was naughty when came home though and had dominos :banghead: so probably gain next week

Ok so I've had a bad week so far but I did buy a bike which is being delivered tomorrow. I'm aiming to ride at least 4 miles a day to begin with :)

Back