12 Week Challenge????

Am not going to go for the whole 12 week challenge but might try and use some of the ideas so thanks for posting. 40 speed foods a day sounds a lot...wonder if I can do that!

Just checked that and it's 10 speed foods not 40. Thought it seemed excessive lol x

Thanks for checking! I was wondering if you have carrot sticks as a snack and carrots with your main meal does that count as 1 or 2 speed portions for the day?

Week 3 for me starting today, I made my speed soup last night and i've just enjoyed my first bowl!!!

Had my 3 scan bran with chopped banana this morning and saved 2 for now topped with a slice of ham and some of my hex a cheese.

I thought I would never ever say this but they are quite nice! (Especially with the banana)

Had my 3 scan bran with chopped banana this morning and saved 2 for now topped with a slice of ham and some of my hex a cheese.

I thought I would never ever say this but they are quite nice! (Especially with the banana)

Definately with a banana and washed down with a cuppa peppermint tea!

Last edited:
Just seen another thread exactly the same so I'm off to join that one, hope you all follow!!!!!

Life got a bit busy and I got disheartened ate scan bran all week was good with syns etc and stayed the same, heading off to new thread to have a read!

Back