12 week countdown - Week 1

cornishkez

Gold Member
Evening Ladies & Gents!

Well I have signed up with SW for the millionth time, but keen to give it a good go again. I know it works, if I let it!

Have been messing about with about every diet under the sun for the last few years, the latest being the Cambridge diet, which gives amazing results, but I just don't have the will power to stick to it. :break_diet:

I've lost a good chunk of weight in the past with SW, but like ever other time I have lost weight, eventually it's all crept back on.

Soooo....dropped into my local class this evening and signed up for a 12 week countdown. I am off to Canada to see my mum in 16 weeks and I am getting married next year. :love047:

So plenty of incentive to keep me going...not forgetting the amazing summer we are going to have (fingers crossed!) :D

Official weigh in was 18st 2lbs. My heaviest ever was 18st 11lbs, so I am heading dangerously close to being back there.

Roll on next week! x

Gatecrasher alert ;) you can't escape from me, just popping in to wish you all the very best with SW Hun!! You can do it I know you can xxx

I love being stalked Shanny! By you guys anyway xxx

Kez did u buy the food Directory book ??

I don't know how I'm going to find the syns without this book ??

The website is fantastic shanny, I'll get set up on it again tomorrow and pm you my log in if you like so you can have a sneak preview. Syn values of anything you can think of, recipes galore, weight trackers and charts etc

Last edited:
The website is fantastic shanny, I'll get set up on it again tomorrow and pm you my log in if you like so you can have a sneak preview. Syn values of anything you can think of, recipes galore, weight trackers and charts etc
Yes please I'd like to nose.. Then I can make notes too on syn values thanx x

Oh, I really should have planned my food for today last night instead of this morning laid in bed!

Need to completely re-read the book and do a bit of a tesco run at lunchtime. Got no food in the house! Got fruit and that's about it.

Weetabix for breakfast it is then?!

So far so good, only half a day in I know, but still... I'm on the right track!

Breakfast = 2 x Weetabix with semi skimmed milk and 2 satsumas.

Morning Snack = Another orange (would have been two, but one was rank!)

Lunch = Quick trip to Tesco took longer than I thought, so no time to prepare what I'd planned before being back at work, so lunch was my melon, with oooodles of Onken Vanilla Yoghurt and a packet of Tesco's light choices crisps.

I'll have my dinner for tea instead. So tea will be salad with cottage cheese, chilli couscous and chicken. Nom, nom!

Just about to have my 3rd coffee of the day, so I expect I am over my milk allowance, should put some syns in for that really.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day?

Kez, I have also just moved over from CD and started a diary... be good to see how you go. It has taken me 3 weeks+ to make the transition, but have started properly now... here goes! Good luck.

xxx

I'm interested to see how you two get on with SW after CD, I'm in two minds about what to do when I'm near goal, SW is my old favourite, so I hope you both find you get on well with it xx

Hey there :)

I signed up for 3 months with SW online on Monday which works out as 13 weeks!

Hope you enjoy your journey :)

I want to jump on the scales, I took the batteries out last night and I'm going to be good for a whole week and have faith in the diet....but I want to jump on them soo bad!

It's ridiculous, I'm 1 day in and expect miracles. My problem is not only do I not have any will power, I don't have any patience!

Plus side, tickets to Canada were booked today!

Hi Shanny! Looks like you have lots of fab support Kez, wishing you a good SW day. (And I know what you mean about the patience!)

xxx

I want to jump on the scales, I took the batteries out last night and I'm going to be good for a whole week and have faith in the diet....but I want to jump on them soo bad!

It's ridiculous, I'm 1 day in and expect miracles. My problem is not only do I not have any will power, I don't have any patience!

Plus side, tickets to Canada were booked today!

Hi Kez, just wanted to say I am the same for being impatient. I've actually had to get my OH to hide mine (think he might have thrown them away :() and am now weighing in on the scales in Boots where I work. So I won't wanna pay 50p everyday for the privelige! Stick with it. You will see results in time.

Afternoon Ladies! Just tucking into my scrummy dinner as we speak. Lettuce, cucumber, chilli couscous, chicken and cottage cheese. Massive plate and only 1 syn for the couscous. Then have got melon and yoghurt for after.

Was running late and didn't have any breakfast, had an apple and pear through the morning, which means I've even got a HB left for this evening!

Friday night we have a drink and dvd, I usually get one of the litre bottles of Magners, just looked it up. 18 and a half syns! Might have to see what alternatives I can come up with.

Oh, I thought cous cous was free?

xxx

It's an ainsley harriott sachet one, so 1 syn. But worth it, it's much tasties than plain couscous.

Back