Step 1 Sole Source + 12 week goal

CallieF

Just starting this weight loss diary as I've done this diet in the past and its always helped me to keep motivated by coming back and reading what I've wrote.

I got weighed about 9 days ago. 14 stones 9! My heaviest ever. I have a wedding to attend on April 19th so was hoping to lose my weight over a 12 week period.....which from the past I know is doable. I need to make changes in my life and this time plan on doing the whole steps as maintaining is just as important as the initial weight loss, it's so easy to fall back on old habits.

I weighed myself at 14.9, cut out carbs until my appt with my CDC about 3 days later. Then started on the tues. Did great for 3 days, then weekend came, boyfriend returned from working away, wanted a meal at our local Indian so went with intention of having tandoori prawns and salad....well I won't say what happened next but I blew it. Weigh in two days later and I'd lost 2lb. Felt fed up, but then had to remember I had a big cheat... And still lost 2lb... My CDC said not to be too down and joked that if I was at slimming world I'd be getting a round of applause... Which made me laugh, guess on cd, you just expect a lot more...which I'm hoping for next week :)

So anyways.

My starting weight 14.9

First cd meeting - 2lb (14.7) (after carb free 3 days)

Week 1. -2 (14.5)

Good luck Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back