12 weeks to holiday

Hi it's that time of year when me and hubby decide to lose weight for our holiday , and every year we fail !! This time we are going to do it and keep a diary to help keep up motivation !

So weigh in day is Monday and I weigh 10st 5lb Hubby is 15st 13lb and we start our fast day tomorrow

Last edited:
First fast of the week , all going very well and I have kept busy all morning .

Lunch - 1 boiled egg & 100g of cooked flavoured chicken .

Tea - prawn stir fry with blue dragon sauce.

Drinks - 1 cup of tea lots of water , will allow 1 more tea and 1 coffee this afternoon with milk .

Yesterday's fast day went well although went over the 500 calories only by about 60 as had two snack a jacks . I'm very pleased with my efforts as I need this way of eating to fit in with me so not worried about the extra cals too much . And it's a lot better than doing nothing !!

Today eating going well

B - banana
L- sausage ( reduced fat) bacon , beans and scrambled egg.
S- Apple

Tea will be a sandwich later in evening , onto another fast day tomorrow .

I do enjoy the fast days as I get so much more done during the day x

2nd fast day , once again keeping myself busy which I think is quite important otherwise if I'm sat down in front of the telly all you see is food !

Had lunch a bit early as I haven't eaten since 8pm last night . So once again lunch was a boiled egg and flavoured chicken.

Tea tonight will be a chicken breast with a big salad . May use a magi bag to cook the chicken in.

I've also had two coffees and one tea both with milk .

Once again I am not going to get to hung up on the exact calorie count as I know it will be around 500 ish .

Hopefully the sun will shine soon so I can take the dog out for a long walk before picking the kids up from school xx

Well done .. Keep going

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you goose , but I have had a major blip ! I have even changed the title of this diary to say 12 weeks to holiday !! I have over eaten big time and did not manage to fast yesterday !!!

I know habits are hard to change , so I am going to enjoy my evening currently watching Dispicable Me 2 with the kids and going to have a acholic drink when they are in bed. Hubby's out so will enjoy the TV tonight and start again tomorrow . I must admit thinking of changing to weight watchers ....

Back