1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

1200 - 1300 a day

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by EveryRose, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. EveryRose

EveryRose Well-Known Member

Anyone got this as their target?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jennieh1980

jennieh1980 Well-Known Member

I'm on 1640 a day at the mo but I've got a lot to lose, I use weight loss resources to work out what I need to be on, I've struggled the last couple of days though.
    6lb loss on your first week is fab :)

4. EveryRose

EveryRose Well-Known Member

I use www.nutracheck.co.uk, I think it's the same sort of thing, I'm on a 5day trial at the moment.

It says I've got to use 1424 cals a day but I can't eat that much! At least I won't go over LOL.

5. munkypooh

munkypooh Warning-Contains Nuts

I use weightlossresources too.
    I'm (supposed to be) on 1100 a day as I'm near target now. I worked out that if I get to my target weight I can only have 1650 ish a day to maintain, so I will be on jennieh's current allowance when I'm 'not dieting'....somewhat depressing....

6. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

I have just joined up with nutracheck to tot up my calories and they have given me 1400 cals per day to play with.
    So as from tomorrow I will be joining the calorie counting club.

Good luck everbody. x

7. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Thanks for the link, that's a great site, I will join and use it as I'm using calorie counting/low carb/low fat to maintain my current weight.

I like the way it factors in excercise to your daily calorie count too.

8. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

I use food focus- it calculates what you've eaten & have left & if you've gone over? I have a target of 1080 at the minute and a goal date of 28th July. It also factors in exercise too. I'll have a look at the other sites too though. Its working so far?

Update- Weightloss resources give me a target of 1100cals and a goal date of 28th July- I could cope with that!
    Nutracheck gives me 1400cals with 200 to burn through exercise and a goal date of 25th July- so they're all around roughly the same figure?

Last edited: 30 May 2008
  9. Dramatic_Star

Dramatic_Star Calorie Counter

I'm on 1,200.