1200 - 1300 a day

EveryRose

Anyone got this as their target?

I'm on 1640 a day at the mo but I've got a lot to lose, I use weight loss resources to work out what I need to be on, I've struggled the last couple of days though.
6lb loss on your first week is fab :)

I use www.nutracheck.co.uk, I think it's the same sort of thing, I'm on a 5day trial at the moment.

It says I've got to use 1424 cals a day but I can't eat that much! At least I won't go over LOL.

I use weightlossresources too.
I'm (supposed to be) on 1100 a day as I'm near target now. I worked out that if I get to my target weight I can only have 1650 ish a day to maintain, so I will be on jennieh's current allowance when I'm 'not dieting'....somewhat depressing....

I have just joined up with nutracheck to tot up my calories and they have given me 1400 cals per day to play with.
So as from tomorrow I will be joining the calorie counting club.

Good luck everbody. x

Thanks for the link, that's a great site, I will join and use it as I'm using calorie counting/low carb/low fat to maintain my current weight.

I like the way it factors in excercise to your daily calorie count too.

I use food focus- it calculates what you've eaten & have left & if you've gone over? I have a target of 1080 at the minute and a goal date of 28th July. It also factors in exercise too. I'll have a look at the other sites too though. Its working so far?

Update- Weightloss resources give me a target of 1100cals and a goal date of 28th July- I could cope with that!
Nutracheck gives me 1400cals with 200 to burn through exercise and a goal date of 25th July- so they're all around roughly the same figure?

Last edited:
Back