1200 programme - Marinaded chicken skewer with noodles

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Coley, 22 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    No...I'm not just doing this to be horrible to all Sole Sourcers out there.:)....I have one of my peeps going onto 1200 this week and she is wondering what the deal is with this recipe. All the rest of them say how many people it serves.....this one doesn't.

Any idea???:confused: personally I think it's 1 judging by the chicken portion.....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    oooooough drat and bother. no one seems to know. hrm....who do I phone at Cambridge to find out.....?

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    have emailed lisa...hopefully she will know......:confused:

5. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    JUDDDish
    Yes, looking at it I'm sure it would be one portion, the chicken with tangy tomatoes which serves two requires two chicken breasts so must be one breast per portion.

6. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    yup...I think thats prob right...but better safe than sorry...or fat?? ehhehehehe! don't want to be giving out wrong info!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.