12lbs loss in 2 weeks - i've finally grasped it!

EatenMess

I've always been an avid fan of slimming world and in the last week alone i have converted 3 friends to SW from WW as they saw how much i was eating etc and they were getting annoyed with hunger!

However i've never really stuck to plan and left group to do it at home etc. The village i live now has a different consultant (i did attend her group last year in my next village but couldnt make the times it ran) and i've really got stuck in.

I'm over the moon, and although i do ALOT of up and down hill walking over the week for school runs this si the first time i really have stuck to plan honestly 100%. Plenty of superfree foods, and free food, measuring my cheese and HONESTLY synning wine and 'snacks'. I've easily had 10-15 syns a day..and i've never been hungry.

I just hope the scales were right...... there was a little problem with them at first, saying i'd lost my entire body weight, and i joked oooh havent i been a good girl.....

I'm not boasting, thats not my intention. I just want to share that it really does work if you give it 100%. :D

Fantastic!!!

I've always been an avid fan of slimming world and in the last week alone i have converted 3 friends to SW from WW as they saw how much i was eating etc and they were getting annoyed with hunger!

However i've never really stuck to plan and left group to do it at home etc. The village i live now has a different consultant (i did attend her group last year in my next village but couldnt make the times it ran) and i've really got stuck in.

I'm over the moon, and although i do ALOT of up and down hill walking over the week for school runs this si the first time i really have stuck to plan honestly 100%. Plenty of superfree foods, and free food, measuring my cheese and HONESTLY synning wine and 'snacks'. I've easily had 10-15 syns a day..and i've never been hungry.

I just hope the scales were right...... there was a little problem with them at first, saying i'd lost my entire body weight, and i joked oooh havent i been a good girl.....

I'm not boasting, thats not my intention. I just want to share that it really does work if you give it 100%. :D

That's fab, well done :)

p.s. I like you're photo (great minds!)

Thanks everyone! Feels SO good! :D

Wow.......that is fantastic.....so jealous :D It's took me 3 weeks to lose 5.5 lbs - and no booze!!!!. Well done :)

Well done.I'm on week 3 and have lost 6 LM b so far. Hoping for 1/2 stone awards this week.

Back