12th weigh in!

tillyfloss

Gold Member
Well mixed emotions today as yet agin I have only lost 2lb,.....

I am being patient! I have remained 100% ss but things have slooooowed up!!

However onn the whole i have lost 41lb in 3 months so that is fantastic....

I am doing my 810 week this week, hopefully it will wake my body up a wee bit and tell it to sort it self out!

Hope the rest of you are having a great week! xx

Well done, it's still 2lb less to goal, good luck on your 810 week!

Hey hon..
Well done you!! 2 lbs off is 2 lbs off and you have done so fantastically well hon. 41 pounds in 3 months is fab.. As you know I have had many 2 lb losses but its still great.........
Keep your chin up your doing great x

hun, look at your ticker!!!! you only have 2 stone to go now which is amazing news!!!!!
I know the 2lbs is a bit of a kick in the teeth, but your so close to goal now that you have to see that as a motivator!!
even if you lose at 2lbs a week for the rest of the diet, it will only be 14 weeks and you will be there!!!
You should be very bloomin proud of yourself hun
xxxxxxxxx

Well done Tilly, another 2lbs gone forever! Think 810 will rev up your metabolism and help shift some more lbs, enjoy it... you are doing brilliantly!!!

xxx

funny how impatient we get isn't it?

I know 3 stone in 3 months is a great loss, I suppose we always want more..

Now I cant find my booklet so don't know how much quorn i should be eating yikes :)

x

Good luck for you 810 week hon, sorry Im at work so not sure how much quorn you should be having but hope you find it.. If not I can let you know later.. I am sure you will have another great loss next week xxxxxx

hey there!! well done on yet, another (!!) losing week! i can only hope to properly be where you are in the ss world very soon!

oh, and i'm loving the new FB pic!! wit wooo!! what an amazing difference! you hsould be really made up with yourself, hun. oh and get it on here, eh? show it off!
;)

Well done Tilly x

Well done Tilly just remember its 2lbs in the right direction and you are doing a fantastic job dont let it get you down xxx

Well done Tilly. As for the quorn I think it's 275g-absolutely LOADS! I had trouble eating it all!

275 gms???

OMG!!!

Well folks,... i took a chance on 150g! Quorn mince...
I put it in a saucepan, loads of black pepper, no salt, some crushed chillis and a slug of water...
Cooked it and served it with a tablespoon of raw cabbage / lettuce as i havent got a clue on amounts..!
150gms was a ginormous amount!!! I ate it (didn't manage to finish it!) And have felt busting all day long!!! I am supposed to somehow now eat three CD packs???
I am not very good at this I don't think!
Ok.. no panic!!
I loved the quorn ate it all the time before and don't have a problem eating quorn.. but not sure how I could have had 125gms more!!!
and as for the packs I think i will be finishing my quota at 2am!!

Can someone be a darling and type in what quantities I can have of chicken, tuna in water and veggies?

:)
x

No problem Tilly:

260g tuna or
175g chicken breast

3 tablespoons of veg:
green salad leaves
celery, cucumber, red radishes, courgettes, marrow
spinach, kale, turnip (bleugh), taro tops (???), pak choi, chinese cabbage
broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage (inc. pickled)
asparagus (yum), fennel or celeriac
mushrooms

oh yeah, cooking:

no fat or salt!
cook in the microwave, steam or poach in water
add herbs spices or a little stock
sprinkle with fresh herbs, black pepper/nutmeg, squirt ot lemon juice or balsamic, wrap in foil and bake in the oven

sounds yummy that last option, with the balsamic

Yay well done Tilly, what a great achievement in 12 weeks. Enjoy your 810 week :D

Hi Tilly

You have done amazingly well for 12wks!!

Have you by any chance measured yourself because apparently you can lose inches rather than pounds some weeks. I was upset last wk at only losing 1lb but then lost 4this week so I think it just varies wk to wk. Overall though your weightloss has been consistent so you must be very proud. You also look lovely in your new photo..........well done you and enjoy your 810wk.

S
X

Woohoo, well done Tilly, 2lb is 2lb better than a STS or a gain. I am on 810, I find I lose more on this than SS+, think my body needed that bit more, and 275g of quorn is tons, so I split my meal between lunch and dinner, have a shake at breakfast time, one mid afternoon and one before bed... and dont forget your milk allowance too.... 12oz skimmed milk a day aswell... I froth mine up and put it on top of my coffee.... then sprinkle with cinnamon, today though I decided not to have the milk but to have a 150g of 0% fat yoghurt, I put 2 heaped teaspoons in with half my quorn and some tandoori powder, mixed it altogether well and left to marinade until dinner time tonight. Then after dinner I mixed half a sachet of mint choc shake with the rest of the yoghurt and had that for dessert... Then I will have the other half a shake just before bed.... sometimes I dont eat 275g quorn, I have half my allowance of quorn for dinner in the evening and half my allowance of cottage cheese at lunchtime with freshly ground pepper and paprika sprinkled on the top.

Back