13 stone something to 12 stone something

Hmmm :( another sts :( I was a pound lighter yesterday so just a water fluctuation I guess . Still Annoying though. Must persevere. I've got to get to 13:0 by Christmas. So 10lbs to go

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's more than doable chick :)

Ahh looky!

8 more lbs to go before I am out of the 13's and into the 12's :-O crazy! It's proper falling off me

X

Attachments

• image-3126168567.jpg
    image-3126168567.jpg
    671.8 KB · Views: 142
That's brilliant :) two days to my official weigh in but I'm 10.8 today so fingers crossed for Sunday

Fingers crossed!! We are at more or less same weight now, I'm at 13.7 still, I had a take away last night, I thought I deserved one after loosing a stone haha I have 4lbs to go this months to hit my mini goal of -10lbs per month, so from now til next Sunday I'm gonna hit it hard and not weigh in til then x

Hi Folks!!! I don't post too regularly but i have been reading and keeping up to date with everyone's losses :) Well, after fluttering around 13st 1lb (give and take a pound either side) I've finally managed to get into the 12's!!! Now 12st 11lb - can't believe it! I was 14st 5lbs in June so getting there at last!! Good luck to everybody and see you in the 12's before long!!!!!!!xxx

I've calmed down slightly since my first post on the other forum but this morning I hit a major target I never thought I'd reach.

:) I'm overweight!! I'm not obese any longer!! :) :)

I'm 13:6.9 and I've just realised that I don't know how much I've lost this week :) I was so pleased at hitting that target I forgot to check. :) lol

Congratulations girls!! X

Hi Guys, I'm doing a mixture of cal counting and slimfast, just wanted to say well done on all your losses! back in July I was 13st7lbs and through no actual thought to doing a diet I lost 3.2lbs from July to end of August. I then decided to take this seriously and started on 1st sept this year with slimfast and cal counting, I've made it into the 12's and I know how hard it is to get past the first mile stone.....So goodluck all and see ya's in the 12's xx

Aw congrats chick! I just hit 13st6 this am, finally! Lol I'm determined to get another stone off before November! Bring it on :)

X

Started fat club tonight and I weighed in at 13st5! Whaaaa lol nice one eh x

Sorry I've not been around but I've been ill for nearly 3 weeks. So weight loss has been the last thing on my mind. I'm still not firing on all cylinders but I've decided I have to get back on the wagon regardless so here I am. I've put 3lb on in the 3 weeks and am now 13:10 again. I'm still determined to be 13:0 by Christmas though

How's everyone else doing??

Aw hope your better now,

I'm stuck at 13st8 booo mainly because I haven't tried, still a stone lighter, which I'm thankful for! So if I give it a go now I'm sure I can loose another stone before my holiday on November 18th
X

Hi welcome

My official weigh day is Sunday so fingers crossed for tomorrow. I had got to 13:7 but then got sick so in 3 weeks managed to put in 3 lb. :( I'm getting back on track slowly and this morning was on target to be back at 13:7 but totm is due in 4 days so goodness knows what will happen next week :( ah we the trials of being a woman
Good luck.
What operation are you having? A weight loss one?

It was sorry, I just wondered if you were waiting for a weight loss surgery op but then realised that you wouldn't need it given the amount of weight you've lost :) my brother in law had that done a few weeks ago. He seems ok. I'm sure you'll have the self control you wouldn't want to put it all back on.

Well official weight is 13:8. So a bit more than yesterday but a couple if pounds less than last week so I'm happy.

I'm starting the gym next week. I've bitten the bullet. It won't be easy with my joint problems but ill just take it slowly and do what I can. I really want that 13.0 for christmas

Back